• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon-Ger

Tuchel's 4th in a two man league with the 2nd best squad in Germany. Can't believe people are still creaming themselves over him. Or maybe that's what some people want... 4th.

I don't get the fascination with Tuchel either. He has made some really exciting signings for the future but he tinkers far too much for my liking and disrupts the team rhythm.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe not someone to come in and manage Arsenal next season or anything like that but I really think Marco Silva has something about him.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Maybe not someone to come in and manage Arsenal next season or anything like that but I really think Marco Silva has something about him.

He's got Hull playing worse than when Mike Phelan was on the touchline. What has he done to merit an upgrade?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They were doomed and now look like they'll stay up. Also got results against Liverpool and United, has shown tactical flexibility. He's got the worst squad in the league remember.

God knows we need a manager who has even the most rudimentary grasp of tactics

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

???

Points per game
Phelan: 0.65
Silva: 1.41

Goals conceded per game
Phelan: 2.2
Silva: 1.6

Goals scored per game
Phelan: 0.85
Silva: 1.3

And on top of that they lost their two best players in January...

Clearly I don't follow Hull' results, otherwise I wouldn't have made my now foolish statement :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger's 1-1 with his managerial tips.

Garde was ****e, Puel has been decent.

This guy sounds ****e.

Know f**k all about this guy lol any French guys here know something about this guy?

I'm not a big expert of the french league but from what I know he's doing a decent job at Bordeaux and it's about it. He doesn't have the calibre to manage Arsenal, not yet at least. Plus I'm skeptical about french managers in ligue 1, their mindset going into the games is "not to concede" whether than "play and score"...Not so Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he has any sense he won't involve himself in the process. He's already tarnishing his legacy by refusing to walk away. If he has a say in his successor and it turns out to be a terrible choice then it will do further damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom