• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Maybe not someone to come in and manage Arsenal next season or anything like that but I really think Marco Silva has something about him.

Spot on, am a big fan of the guy, but as you say it's maybe too soon for him to come to us as manager right now

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I want Allegri and I want him now!

Come on Wenger. Retire, move upstairs, swallow your pride and get
Allegri to sign on for three years.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Do we really think that Wenger would want someone replacing him that can do a better job than he did? I certainly don't.

zanwalk

Sp**s Fan
Do we really think that Wenger would want someone replacing him that can do a better job than he did? I certainly don't.

That's exactly why he is so reluctant to go, he believes that there is no one out there who could do a better job than he can at Arsenal, so is staying in place in order that the theory can't be tested.

AW's preference would be to manage Arsenal until he dies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If Great Man decides to call it quits, then Simeone, Allegri or Jardim. In that order.

BBF

Wenger must want Gourvennec to take over so it flatters his managerial record.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Shouldn't Koeman also be up there in that list. He's done very well in the premier league both with Southampton and Everton. Will hopefully also make it easier to get results against those two teams next season.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If he has any sense he won't involve himself in the process. He's already tarnishing his legacy by refusing to walk away. If he has a say in his successor and it turns out to be a terrible choice then it will do further damage.
it's going to be difficult as there is very little football expertise in the club - Kroenke junior would appoint Henry presumably and I doubt Kroenke senior has a clue

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Icing on the **** cake; Trump's kid is a Gooner.

process

http://www.90min.com/posts/4887988-...g-full-kit-of-premier-league-club?a_aid=35507

Maybe we can get him to tell Kroenke to fûck off!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Strongly suspect we'll appoint Henry after Wenger goes.

Who cares anymore anyway, more important things going on in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom