• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 35; The NLD is all we care about.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I have just enough time to pray before moving to the NLD thread.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cesc is still best passer in the league with Özil Chelsea shouldn't sell him to Serie a ffs

How Soon Is Now

Boro are that girl who leads you on and let's you go to bed happy because you think she likes you. And the next day she's dropped you because things that good don't happen to you and it turns out she's a total *****.

That's right Boro, you're a little *****. Although we will take the draw..........

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think he left us because of his family and friends put pressure on him and also there barca DNA c**ts

Yea,he said that he wanted to leave because of family and also he didn't win any major trophy when he was in Arsenal like captain.But he had some bad spells in Barca,reason why he left them in 2014.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yea,he said that he wanted to leave because of family and also he didn't win any major trophy when he was in Arsenal like captain.But he had some bad spells in Barca,reason why he left them in 2014.
Yea I was really sad when barca put player like him on the bench after one season

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
So,why he left them ? He wasn't good for their system and didn't play so much in his last season for Barca.He didn't win CL :lol:
Damn, I thought he won CL :lol: I don't know why he left, maybe he loves English football more than Spanish football, iirc Mourinho said that he convinced Cecs to join Chelsea in 5 minutes.
Btw he played a lot in his last season at Barca, 2000+ minutes just in La Liga.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Damn, I thought he won CL :lol: I don't know why he left, maybe he loves English football more than Spanish football, iirc Mourinho said that he convinced Cecs to join Chelsea in 5 minutes.
Btw he played a lot in his last season at Barca, 2000+ minutes just in La Liga.

Yea,i was thinking that he didn't play that much in La Liga.Don't know,there was probably few reasons why he left them.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom