• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Week 35; The NLD is all we care about.

Red&Dreadjm

Should we get anything from this game it'll be down to us scrapping for it. Little fluency to this team going forward.

lestaxi

I think he left us because of his family and friends put pressure on him and also there barca DNA c**ts

I picked Cesc up 3 years before he left. He was being linked to Barca then so I asked him if he would leave us.
He said he loved playing for Arsenal and Arsène but he wanted to win trophies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I'm glad the top 4 is done, it's the hope that kills you. Europa League or bust now.

Good luck to Sky as they try to hype up the Arsenal-United game this weekend.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm glad the top 4 is done, it's the hope that kills you. Europa League or bust now.

Good luck to Sky as they try to hype up the Arsenal-United game this weekend.

Very big chance you win the EL and get CL football though tbf.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom