• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The decision needs to be taken out of his hands. I don't blame Wenger for thinking he can turn things around, he's a proud man and like any manager worth their salt he has confidence in his ability.

The board are clearly more of a problem than Wenger. The fact it's still in Wenger's hands after this shambles of a season is a joke.

No sane man walks away from the Arsenal job, when the other option is to stay.

karl

Even Troy Deeney mugs us off , if anyone can support wenger and wants him to stay should actually be hung out to dry! Wet blankets all of the wenger in supporters
I heard that too on the podcast. The problem is that his points were all quite fair.

Jm89

Spuds weren't even that good today. Obviously they're gonna be made out to be absolute heroes, but they really weren't that bad. The two sitters they missed made me believe they were firmly in bottle mode.

Thing is, we were in even bigger bottler mode. Gibbs scared to ask for the ball off Spuds fans typified everything. No characters. No leaders. Very few who genuinely care.

We should of lost 5-0 mate we didn't have one clear cut chance! Would love to know what you've been drinking

Vibra

Established Member
Not surprised at all, this is exactly what I expected

Also what's the reasoning behind starting Giroud in these types of games? It's an obviously bad fit and it's been tried time and again. You don't have to look past the Leicester game THREE ****ING DAYS AGO to see that

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We should of lost 5-0 mate we didn't have one clear cut chance! Would love to know what you've been drinking

That's more indicative of how poor we were. Sp**s have played much better than today, that's my point. We made it too easy for the ****ers.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not surprised at all, this is exactly what I expected

Also what's the reasoning behind starting Giroud in these types of games? It's an obviously bad fit and it's been tried time and again. You don't have to look past the Leicester game THREE ****ING DAYS AGO to see that
Our manager is sh*t. I mean you can ask virtually any question and that answer suffices.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The question is how does he tolerate these spineless performances year after year?
He places far to much faith in players who don't deserve it. Just another reason for him to go. He is either seeing something that isn't there or he lacks the ruthlessness to do something about it. Either way two traits I wouldn't want in the tea lady never mind the manager.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The decision needs to be taken out of his hands. I don't blame Wenger for thinking he can turn things around, he's a proud man and like any manager worth their salt he has confidence in his ability.

We're just as big a shambles upstairs unfortunately. Forget about all the big game capitulations we've suffered over the years, this derby loss alone should have the people upstairs asking hard questions.

I just have no idea how our attack was post to function this game?

Özil hiding away, jumping away each time Sp**s player came close. Giroud to lazy to do anything today. Sanchez had no runners, so when pressed he was gonna lose the ball. Sp**s shut down Ox as soon as the game started.

I mean our brightest light in attack where Ramsey and Gibbs and that are players you don't want to be focus point in attack.

karl

Can't believe they tricked me in to hoping for avoiding the Europa League again. Unfortunately there are 3 places, so get used to Thursday fixtures. Let's hope we play the reserves and get kicked out early in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom