• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The question is how does he tolerate these spineless performances year after year?

This... Wenger sign them of course and is reasonable for their mentality up to certain extent. But how the **** does he let them get away with **** ups and mistakes every game they play. That is the real question.

mm76

Yer Da
I really hope we lose out the season, FA cup and all. They deserve nothing.

wish granted - we're only in that final via beating Lincoln, Sutton and Man city who couldn't overcome Boro today

we won't make top 4 either.

tbh worse than today almost will be when Moan U come to our ground and win next week with what's becoming the worst-performing side since fergush*te left

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again a big a game we play like sunday league team big teams have no problem to play against us anymore even Sp**s are not having big problems. We are weak and with no ambitions a major changes need or we'll be doing the same in future.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
At nil nil as a primarily defensively minder player I'd say he was doing his job astutely. Did we have any chances? Did Sp**s ever look in danger with that clogger in the middle?

He is a nothing player in my opinion. Hard man that wants to break up play, you cannot have that alone these days.

If you want a proper player who does that job look at Kanye, look at Moussa Dembele. That is what need in midfield driven football.

Sp**s are a defensive drilled side with a good offensive line. Nothing more than that and it's why they will win nothing.

Goonerboy_1989

Well that was rather horrendous.....

This time last week I was sipping on Stowford Press congratulating on how well we played.

Looks like tonight my pint glass is going to have a flying lesson. Hopefully might hit Wenger on his bonce.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
As nasty as it is to lose a derby, another weekend of nil points doesn't bother me. If it takes an embarrassing end to the season with a 7th place finish for Wenger to leave, then I'm game. The last thing I want is a deadline day 4th place convincing Wenger to sign on for another 2 years. I've had enough of Wenger and I've had enough of being embarrassed in the last 16 of Europe. Being out of the CL will probably benefit the league season for our (*fingers, toes and ****ing testicles crossed) new manager.

Jm89

Even Troy Deeney mugs us off , if anyone can support wenger and wants him to stay should actually be hung out to dry! Wet blankets all of the wenger in supporters

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Spuds weren't even that good today. Obviously they're gonna be made out to be absolute heroes, but they really weren't that good. The two sitters they missed made me believe they were firmly in bottle mode.

Thing is, we were in even bigger bottler mode. Gibbs scared to ask for the ball off Spuds fans typified everything. No characters. No leaders. Very few who genuinely care.

GDeep™

League is very weak
As nasty as it is to lose a derby, another weekend of nil points doesn't bother me. If it takes an embarrassing end to the season with a 7th place finish for Wenger to leave, then I'm game. The last thing I want is a deadline day 4th place convincing Wenger to sign on for another 2 years. I've had enough of Wenger and I've had enough of being embarrassed in the last 16 of Europe. Being out of the CL will probably benefit the league season for our (*fingers, toes and ****ing testicles crossed) new manager.
He isn't leaving ffs. Already talking about next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom