• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
Don't agree at all with those ratings.

I would upgrade Ox's, Gibbs', and Welbeck's scores for sure....

-Welbeck was lively as usual and scored a goal for a change...
-Gibbs was solid
-Ox put in a shift and got an assist

***Forgot about Cech.... he was rock solid.... not just a 6 performance

Özil was a lot better than a 6 too - 7.5 maybe

funny how Ramsey runs around looking lively and gets MOTM and praise on here, while Welbz is slagged off by many even though he works that hard every game

Marmaduke

Pool and City have slips in them thats for certain I wouldn't be comfortable as a City, Pool, or Man U (obviously) fan.

Despite playing a depleted Man U team we performed well. Mou can't have excuses, huge team and he is supposedly a top top manager.

AVENTUS

We won't finish 4th imo, City and Liverpool won't drop that much points.

Europa league for us

Marmaduke

Gibbs got a lot of the ball but offered very little quality. A better player on the left moves our team up a level.

True to a point but I'm personally rating Gibbs relative to usual Gibbs who is really the most neutral of players. I would say he impacted the game positively for once.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I hate to be one of 'those' people but this team isn't fooling me ever again. Good win but its always when it's pointless
We're still little bit in race for top 4. Not that I care much about that anymore or that it would make a difference to what happens in the summer. You are better off not being drawn in I suppose.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Arsenal fans are happy, Wenger signs a new 5 year deal. Another master stroke from Mourinho.

mm76

Yer Da
Wenger HAS to start with Welbeck again against Saints - no f***ing resting him now he's finally found the net

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is the kind of win you announce your future intentions after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom