• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
There was a Stoke fan on an internet forum?? :eek: I don't believe it, Dial-Up internet connection has finally reached Stoke!
At least with internet he'll be able to research when the next ' The Hills Have Eyes' movie will be getting filmed, so then he'll know when he, and the rest of his inbred family, will get work again!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
The biggest thing that worries me about today's match is the fact that it's a late kick off. We never do well on late kick offs. We don't do earlies and lates.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Cannot wait.

Will be nervy, we will win but no doubt crouchy will look world class against us today.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cannot wait.

Will be nervy, we will win but no doubt crouchy will look world class against us today.

I'm quietly confident with this game. I think it's a good game to have in order to put pressure on Liverpool. If it was someone like say Bournemouth Away, I think we would be more focused on closing the gap on Liverpool.

The fact that it is Stoke means we are solely focused on beating Stoke. We know they will be up for it. We know Ramsey is in form and will also be up for it.

Also on this forum we are all hoping West Ham take points off Liverpool. However that is not on the same level as Liverpool hoping we drop points vs Stoke. They will be thinking about our record there and will believe in us dropping points more than they will. However if we win, the psychological shift will be immense.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The last two games are very winnable at home. This is the game that will decide whether Wenger makes it 21 years in a row or not.

kopzilla

Always Negative
A win is not enough...A win and no injuries is what we need....I hope the ref books those ****s early in the game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We just need to make them look as average as they actually are. I want away with charity Arsenal. I'm not sure Berahino has scored for Stoke since joining them, his first best not be against us.

Let's smash these lot back into irrelevancy.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Stoke have nothing to play for and it looks like the weather's alright as well. Now's as a good a time as any to go there and come away with three points.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looking for character from our players. Have no faith in these guys, think some of these give up too easily when the match gets a little tough.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The ultimate measure of a team is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy.
(Martin Luther King, Jr.)

COYG!

#whenthegoinggetstough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom