• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&Dreadjm

I guess Giroud's in for his defensive prowess, or Danny given a rest. When do we play again - midweek? Ramsey being rested also?

If we can slay the ultimate dragon in Jose-phine then surely we can win away at Stoke...no?

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Coquelin is not as bad as some forum members on here are making him out to be. Sure, he has not had the best of seasons this year but he has played some amazing games for us in the past. I still see him as an valuable squad option, depending on the type of game.

Anyway, feeling confident after seeing the starting line ups. 0-2 to the Arsenal!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can't catch the game live, is it on radio at all that anyone knows of? Cheers.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Must win game and he goes with a midfield partnership that has been mostly awful.

Impact

Established Member
Big game for Xhaka. Has to take more responsibly in our attack. Not by making useless forays forward but by incisive passes to Özil and Alexis.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Still a decent line up. Bit more physically stronger which is what you need at Stoke. Let's hope it translates into a positive result.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Big game for Xhaka. Has to take more responsibly in our attack. Not by making useless forays forward but by incisive passes to Özil and Alexis.
It's a good opportunity to see what he's made of heading into the transfer market. His contributions as well as his discipline will be challenged against this opposition. Hopefully he can come through it well. I think he's got the ability.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Probably has something to do with the thousands of locals booing your player continuously after his leg was cut in half by a "brave young local lad!".

The hate started way before that but it peaked after that incident on Ramsey. Is it something fashionable like hating Middlesbrough?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I much prefer three attack minded players away from home. Can always go more attacking later in the game.

Only issue today one of them is Giroud.

I am actually not even extremely adverse to Giroud but currently, especially considering the top4 situation, to not field Welbeck is inexplicable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom