• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is a monumental day. It means the end of Kieran Gibbs. I save this badboy for the special occasions;

tumblr_mw6b3jKcp61rdqx29o1_500.gif

Part of me is still waiting on Ornstein.
:lol: Watch Gibbs sign a 5 year extension now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle are interested in Gibbs, would be a good move for him.
Don't forget that Bilbao has their sights in Monreal, mates.
In many ways both moving on makes sense if we are bringing this guy in. The reports I've read said he may be used as a Lcb paving the way for Bellerin to move to Lwb. Look then to promote ANM as cover for the wing back while also having stacks of cover at Cb if Kolasinac gets suspended/injured.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I am on the fence on this since what I've seen of him didn't impress me much. The posters here are very positive, raving and hopeful however. So we'll have to wait and see I guess. He should at least be better than Gibbs.

Welcome, Kolasinac.

Romel

Well, hello gunners ! I register on forum to keep track on Arsenal , I m in love with Roma , in modern football u have kinda a small afere in other leagues Clubs Just to keep up with league , and it is more interesting . I like Arsenal since Bergkamp and to ne honest coming of Seo nickname Tank is one of the reason why i start acc finally , even do I read forum for years. Seo for free , wow , i watch him for years and hes becoming one of those versatile top fullbacks, wingbacks, Ge can play CD and DM. You all heard before , strong , good defensive , tackler, good offensive, he has that cross witch going away from keeper, week fullbacks will get overrun by him ny brute force and he can run forever. The best thing about him is hes not impressed by anybody. Only strange thing is that hes a Wenger buy. Maybe he finally gets it , u need few enforcer in your team. Anyway u must offer him something or he loves Arsenal , because at list 3 Clubs match that salary.

4R5Emaniac

Well, hello gunners ! I register on forum to keep track on Arsenal , I m in love with Roma , in modern football u have kinda a small afere in other leagues Clubs Just to keep up with league , and it is more interesting . I like Arsenal since Bergkamp and to ne honest coming of Seo nickname Tank is one of the reason why i start acc finally , even do I read forum for years. Seo for free , wow , i watch him for years and hes becoming one of those versatile top fullbacks, wingbacks, Ge can play CD and DM. You all heard before , strong , good defensive , tackler, good offensive, he has that cross witch going away from keeper, week fullbacks will get overrun by him ny brute force and he can run forever. The best thing about him is hes not impressed by anybody. Only strange thing is that hes a Wenger buy. Maybe he finally gets it , u need few enforcer in your team. Anyway u must offer him something or he loves Arsenal , because at list 3 Clubs match that salary.
Welcome!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In many ways both moving on makes sense if we are bringing this guy in. The reports I've read said he may be used as a Lcb paving the way for Bellerin to move to Lwb. Look then to promote ANM as cover for the wing back while also having stacks of cover at Cb if Kolasinac gets suspended/injured.

Think it's all down to our formation and who's still going to be here in a CB capacity.

Keeping Nacho makes sense because a) he's not gibbs b) he's a decent player who can play at wing back and left CB, even if he's lost some pace.

Would rather we sell Gibbo and brought in a young Lb/Lwb. There's Cohen Bramaal, but have yet to hear, let alone see, something from him.

Nacho would move on the season after next and hopefully we'd be set.

4R5Emaniac

We'd be crazy to move on Nacho unless we have an upgrade or an equally good LB lined up.

I like Gibbs. He has played his role and has had crucial contributions during his time but its better if he moves on this summer.

Ewarwoowar

I have said this about other guys to but, why not just go to the US?

Make big bucks, be the star? no langauge barrier and a better life?
Besides it mostly ******* cold up there in Toon town, He'd be liable to get injured more than He He does now, shin splints are a big thing up there apparently.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm interested to see what this lad can do. He doesn't look like a technical disaster and he certainly is a f*cking unit. Given that he was linked well in advance of the formation change I'm interested to see how he'll fit in with a more attacking role than maybe we would have thought when we were picturing him in a back 4. I'm interested to see what his recovery pace and positioning are like but I do really appreciate that he's so different to what we've had in recent times. I can't see him being bullied at Stoke for instance.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Hello guys!

I guess I'm first of many Bosnians to come aboard. Can't say really I read Arsenal-Mania before although I'm a big fan of Arsenal. Beside my local club of course! I mean I really love Arsenal but love that I feel towards my hometown club is just something special. Anyway I have been a member of Arsenal Bosnia for few years but never have I actually had opportunity to watch Arsenal live! It still remains one of my dreams, and I hope it will happen soon.

First thing first! Never call him "Sead", "Kolašinac", "kola" or something like that. He is SEO or MOMČILUK! Don't ask me what momčiluk means because even I'm not sure... just use it and dont think about it.

Now, if someone asked me which Bosnian player you want to see in Arsenal I would say SEO! Forget about Pjanić, Džeko, Bešić, Begović or others! Seo is the real deal.

He has phenomenal mentality: bosnian stubbornness and german work ethic. He is the one who knocks! I can't even imagine Özil's face or others when on first practice he slides into them with two feet.

He is hard, really hard. You cant bully him. You can try but that **** will turn up in your face and you'll probably regret it immediately. He's not afraid of confrontation, he is ready to fight and he said his dream was to fight with german boxer Marco Huck. What to say really?

He is adored here in Bosnia. Even though he had an opportunity to play for German national side where he would be first choice on left back he opted for Bosnia.

"My father would kill me If i didnt play for my homeland" he said.

His favourite hobby is hunting bears with his uncle in Bosnia. And I'm not even joking.

As long as you feed him with quality meat (no pork) he will deliver for Arsenal. To be fair, I cant wait to see him playing.

I swear you will be surprised with him. In a very positive manner. He is BEAST and he knows it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle are interested in Gibbs, would be a good move for him.
wow i was just telling friends Gibbs to NUFC should be a thing (my estimated transfer fee is £8.6m)... but im not sure Gibbs will definately want it, he seems like a London boy, moving all the way the Newcastle is a big change for some

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Be good to see Gibbs start week in week out for someone. Wouldn't be surprised if he forced his way into the World Cup squad as 2nd choice LB.

Also be good to finally have a LB who is a genuine threat going forward. 3 goals & 5 assists is some return for the position! Good age profile with room to grow... Cant wait to see him play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom