• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Only way to atract player is to get a Top and ambicious manager, offering players a good project, opoortunities and of course, money!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Chelsea the first team to win 30 games in a season. Pretty impressive how they turned it around after a pretty iffy start.
And it's amazing because while they're a good team, when you look at them to a man they don't have a patch on that 04-05 team for instance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp interview was strange, the man as high as a kite. Soooooooooooo pleased with reaching top 4.

Karlos14478

You know full well its going to be exactly the same next season.

Normally I would say worrying yes but nowadays I shall say yeah and all the mugs will continue to pay to watch it. Anyone who pays for this is stupid for the money it costs not wealthy nor passionate they're just stupid.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Someone who acts like it's a personal affront when it's suggested that maybe he needs some help and is unwilling to step aside when it's clear he's finished is not going to be so selfless. Try again.
Not exactly. He's always shouldered the blame when the players have put on the most **** of performances. Case in point, you don't hear him blame the players for the ten penalties they've given up this season. That's a quarter of our goals conceded coming from penalties.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Because he signs all the players and they're a reflection on him. He's a selfish, arrogant, ungrateful old man who does not appreciate the very supporters whose loyalty has allowed him to retain his job. He should be ashamed. He's as much of a narcissist as Mourinho except even Mourinho treats the supporters with more respect.
They're all narcissists mate. That's how you make it to the top level. If you think these players and managers do it for the fans then you're sorely mistaken. They do it for themselves. The only reason why you hear them talk about the fans is because it makes for nice PR. You as a supporter should be under no allusions that they do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom