• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
Arsène Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

Ewarwoowar

Thought Kos's sending off, debatable,, He was not leading with two feet, studs were not high, Valencia anticipated the challenge and milked it to full effect and then the leniency towards The Everton players, poor from Oliver, there are no good refs are there?

KROENKE SUCKS

Only way to atract player is to get a Top and ambicious manager, offering players a good project, opoortunities and of course, money!

We already have a top ambitious manager. The real problem is the board lack ambition and the owner is cheap so they will just let the manager take all the blame.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Oh we didn't :(. I saw Makingtrax post and thought he meant Klopp went into meltdown and he is happy we made top 4.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Arséne Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

"I was focused on my job. I am professional. I love this club enough to do my best every single day. One thing you cannot question is my love for this club. I've turned down every club in the world to stay here."

What did he say about Gabriel and Sanchez..?

KROENKE SUCKS

Thought Kos's sending off, debatable,, He was not leading with two feet, studs were not high, Valencia anticipated the challenge and milked it to full effect and then the leniency towards The Everton players, poor from Oliver, there are no good refs are there?

The refs have the knives out against us. Has been this way ever since 04 and Wenger fielded a team without British players. The fact that our spineless owner and board do nothing about it is the real travesty.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We'll only know who has been the problem once Wenger leaves. If it stays pretty much the same once he goes, then it's safe to say it's the board. However, I'm not convinced. This squad was capable of doing A LOT better.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Oliver hates us. It's abundantly clear in every match of ours that he referees. Next to Mike Dean, he's the ref I least enjoy in charge of our games. The only time he's ever given us a fair performance was against United - who, honestly, I also think he hates (perhaps even more than us.)

David_Smith

Great performance, great battling from the guys who gave it their all.
Disappointingly we miss out on the champions league but today we can only be proud.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arséne Wenger on missing out on the Champions League for the first time in 20 years: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation. We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that.

There's love for the club and there's love for the club as an extension & manifestation of self, which is the very definition of disfunctuonal possessive selfish codependency which is what Wenger's love for Arsenal is imo.
I can certainly question it and I do.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not exactly. He's always shouldered the blame when the players have put on the most **** of performances. Case in point, you don't hear him blame the players for the ten penalties they've given up this season. That's a quarter of our goals conceded coming from penalties.
That has nothing to do with being completely dismissive of warranted criticism of him personally and acting as though the idea of someone helping him is unthinkable when the results are not there. They're 2 entirely separate issues and the fact that the manager of any club can't be bothered to join in the lap of honor to applaud the supporters is disgraceful.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We already have a top ambitious manager. The real problem is the board lack ambition and the owner is cheap so they will just let the manager take all the blame.
Say that to all the players we lost for no ambition. I am sure they know better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom