• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm guessing I'm the last to hear that Usmanov tried to make a bid? Us fans need to make it happen.

David_Smith

The fans are to blame for us missing top 4. Negative and hostile atmosphere played into the minds of the players and it cost us many points this season. Our lot don't know how to support our team. We might think Liverpool fans are idiots but we can learn a lot from them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They're all narcissists mate. That's how you make it to the top level. If you think these players and managers do it for the fans then you're sorely mistaken. They do it for themselves. The only reason why you hear them talk about the fans is because it makes for nice PR. You as a supporter should be under no allusions that they do it for you.
First of all I'm under no allusions that anyone does anything for me. But there is a difference between how most every other manager interacts with and refers to the supporters and the contempt that Wenger shows them. There is absolutely no reason not to observe basic standards of decency and thank the supporters for turning up each week. If you don't see anything wrong with that when literally every other manager adheres to those basic standards then I really don't know what to tell you.

Batman

The fans are to blame for us missing top 4. Negative and hostile atmosphere played into the minds of the players and it cost us many points this season. Our lot don't know how to support our team. We might think Liverpool fans are idiots but we can learn a lot from them.
Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. Trolling or not this is ridiculous.

KROENKE SUCKS

We'll only know who has been the problem once Wenger leaves. If it stays pretty much the same once he goes, then it's safe to say it's the board. However, I'm not convinced. This squad was capable of doing A LOT better.

Most of the issues with the squad have nothing to do with the manager. We keep missing out on targets. All our transfers take forever as we haggle for every penny for Kroenke before our targets get snagged by some other club. We keep signing a Lot of talent that isn't quite good enough because we aren't really willing to go out there and get the best. We keep losing our best players every couple off years meaning we have to restart and build from scratch. Our players get no protection on the field leading to more injuries than our competitors and a lack of stability in the squad. The end result is a disjointed squad with the manager having to consistently change his system and things heading nowhere.

None of these things are the managers fault. This almost all within the purview of the executive which is Gazidis and his BOSS Kroenke. This is what most Arsenal fans don't seem to understand. Kroenke pretty much owns this club since Alisher can't even get on the board. Gazidis and everyone else answer to him. Meaning the buck stops with him.

EDIT: How about we keep Wenger since he's latest capable of getting fourth (12 straight out of 13) and winning the FA cup and replace Kroenke. If nothing changes then we can let Wenger retire and look classy.

Toast

Established Member

:lol:

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
First of all I'm under no allusions that anyone does anything for me. But there is a difference between how most every other manager interacts with and refers to the supporters and the contempt that Wenger shows them. There is absolutely no reason not to observe basic standards of decency and thank the supporters for turning up each week. If you don't see anything wrong with that when literally every other manager adheres to those basic standards then I really don't know what to tell you.

Absolutely.

You could tell they were knocked out of the zone by paying fans voicing their discontent that all the players wanted to do was get on home and think on how to spend their millions.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don't enjoy saying it, I'm sure we all don't like hearing such things but it's the cold hard truth.
Sorry for not being able to carry the team, it is my fault, next season we need a better running program guy! We the fans will carry the team! Prepare to go IN the pitch and score some goals! Who is striker here? I can play in the midfield!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You're not correct, this didn't imply we are not getting more players in and out. It just means we need two WC players that's it
We need a world class GK,CM and CF and winger for starters. I get that we can sign any number of players but we need world class players in all the position I've mentioned. Two world class players won't be enough. The coming season is the time to strengthen properly and not in a half hearted way as we've done since the 80's.

Toast

Established Member
Most of the issues with the squad have nothing to do with the manager. We keep missing out on targets. All our transfers take forever as we haggle for every penny for Kroenke before our targets get snagged by some other club. .

You think Kroenke is so actively involved with the club that he can force us to haggle over players so we can save a little bit of money...? I'd be amazed if the **** could name one of our players.

Batman

Absolutely.

You could tell they were knocked out of the zone by paying fans voicing their discontent that all the players wanted to do was get on home and think on how to spend their millions.
And that horrendous mindset comes from the manager. How despicably without self awareness does a person have to be say it was a "hostile environement"? What? Aleppo is a hostile environment. Darfur is a hostile environment. The surface of Mars is a hostile environment. A 60,000 seat footballing palace with every amenity that at worst is quiet is not a f*cking hostile environment. How do these players even dress themselves or function in everyday life if that's hostile. Jesus Christ. Shameful stuff. Truly shameful.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arsenal vs some Lithuanian window cleaners next season.

Giroud probably starting.

I'm not strong enough anymore.

Do not worry! The fans vs Windows cleaners is fair! We will win it in the Liverpool way! They are like senseis to us now, but we can still learn a lot from them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom