• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Do it. Keep Özil and Alexis. Sell a few diddies and add an extra midfielder.

We can all go home.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Split our budget in 3/4 players and maybe we'll push for the league. A CM, maybe CB, two attackers etc.

He's staying anyway with the money Monaco are getting for Mendy, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabiano.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rather have Lacazette I think, he'll put up good numbers here, while we can also spend big in 2/3 other positions.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Split our budget in 3/4 players and maybe we'll push for the league. A CM, maybe CB, two attackers etc.

He's staying anyway with the money Monaco are getting for Mendy, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabiano.
You think we need that many players? I reckon only 3 of good quality, and we're already getting Kolasinac for free. Then a striker and CM. Rest of the positions we're fine imo, especially if we stick with the 3-4-3.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No position needs strengthening as much as CF, nor can any other position have as much of an impact.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You think we need that many players? I reckon only 3 of good quality, and we're already getting Kolasinac for free. Then a striker and CM. Rest of the positions we're fine imo, especially if we stick with the 3-4-3.

Yes ndidi. Mbappe, Kolasinac and Fornals will do fine, i expect several players to step up next season aswell and flourish in the glorious new system. Ramsey, Welbeck, Ox, Bellerin, Holding and Gabriel have already shown good tendencies.

Preacher

Always Crying
My experience as transfer muppet says, that l'equipe is not the best source.
If RMC and Bouhafsi would write something about this, then I would get excited.

Naby keita

We have like 2% chance of signing him, and if we would sign him it would have a Release clause which was not that higher than we did sign him for. Fingers crossed

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
quote-i-ve-always-said-that-you-can-live-without-water-for-many-days-but-you-can-t-live-for-brendan-rodgers-64-20-44.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

130m for an 18 year old kid when we need strengthening in a few other positions is abit to luxurious for me.
If he performs as expected we win the league and or he stays here for 10 years then it's money well spent.

It is over the top but let's face it if we buy him for 100m and qualify for the CL twice then his fee is repaid. If he gets us to the El final we get 84m (including CL money) and the fee is effectively repaid.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kolasinac is coming on a free so who cares if Mbappe is the majority of our budget? Our defence is pretty much sorted, Xhaka-Ramsey is our starting midfield duo and if we get Alexis/Özil to stay then we've got that sorted too. Don't think Wenger has exactly given up on Cech or even Ospina too, with Szczesny also in that equation. The only other thing is probably a midfielder for squad depth and a backup RB just in case we go back to a back 4.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't think he'll win us the league though, it's just too big an ask for a kid to come into a much stronger league and CARRY a team who previously finished 5th to a league title.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For a powerful team and league push we need -

A new GK
New CM
New CB
Two attackers

Most of us agreed to this for the previous few months, now suddenly we just need a 16 year old from France, ok.

Naby keita

Kolasinac is coming on a free so who cares if Mbappe is the majority of our budget? Our defence is pretty much sorted, Xhaka-Ramsey is our starting midfield duo and if we get Alexis/Özil to stay then we've got that sorted too. Don't think Wenger has exactly given up on Cech or even Ospina too, with Szczesny also in that equation. The only other thing is probably a midfielder for squad depth and a backup RB just in case we go back to a back 4.

We can sell so many to make room for 1 decent midfielder. Rakitic would do on 15-20m

Naby keita

For a powerful team and league push we need -

A new GK Scheznyvvvvvvvvv
New CM Rakitic
New CB Chambers
Two attackers Mbappe, new henry dude

Most of us agreed to this for the previous few months, now suddenly we just need a 16 year old from France, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško has said yes to Arsenal and now the club are in pole position to complete a £45m deal [John Cross - The Mirror]

Bayern Munich are monitoring developments on Oleksandr Zinchenko [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom