• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

For a powerful team and league push we need -

A new GK
New CM
New CB
Two attackers

Most of us agreed to this for the previous few months, now suddenly we just need a 16 year old from France, ok.
No one can't be blinded for the glaring needs. But passing up on the world hottest prospect isn't something this club can do if they indeed got a chance. Clean house and cash for at least a CM shouldn't be a problem, I'd comfortably go to war with that if that's enough for Alexis and Özil.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I said months ago Wenger will try to sign him, it's just too obvious.

And Wenger will be true to his word - he'll bid big for spectacular talent. I never doubted him.

WhatAFC

Split our budget in 3/4 players and maybe we'll push for the league. A CM, maybe CB, two attackers etc.

He's staying anyway with the money Monaco are getting for Mendy, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabiano.
Monaco might have the money from the sales but the team is being decimated. With more likely to be sold, it'll be a completely different project from this season.

For what it's worth I don't think he'll leave and even if he were it wouldn't be to us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

For a powerful team and league push we need -

A new GK
New CM
New CB
Two attackers

Most of us agreed to this for the previous few months, now suddenly we just need a 16 year old from France, ok.
Sczesney
Plenty of time for a new midfielder after we clear the deadwood
Kolasanic can play Cb in a 3
Mbappe and Henry

Or have I missed something?

Naby keita

Monaco might have the money from the sales but the team is being decimated. With more likely to be sold, it'll be a completely different project from this season.

For what it's worth I don't think he'll leave and even if he were it wouldn't be to us.

1 bad injury and they miss out on 100m, nah mate they will sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom