• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The weather has been particularly ****ter this year, normally quite hot now. Global warming they say, typical that it misses this ****ing island.

FreakySami

It's fine, we are playing okay, better patterns of play but we are missing a bit of composure at the back. Benfica are bottling the middle when we have it and so the defenders don't always have easy options. It will be fixed for the second half.

Yato

I hope all reasonable fans see why do we want another CM/CB signing, our backup options are the worst in the league, every conteder for the league title has quality backup except us, we are the worst in that part.

If we don't bring 2 more signings it would take a miracle to : -stay fit, -no red carded, -key players inform

Otherwise I don't see us winning the league with squad depth like this, it is too poor.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Good half by Seo and Theo.

Midfield sh1t as usual and shamble defending.

Nelson is the truth.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The weather has been particularly ****ter this year, normally quite hot now. Global warming they say, typical that it misses this ****ing island.

Rain is good though. I envy you
We have 33 degrees in France, very good when you're on holidays but unbearable when you're working. :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
best news is that we bought Kola for free.

why are we still playing Per? WBA shipped Olsson long ago, what are we thinking really...?

Iwobi is not there yet...

YaGunnersYa

Looking forward to Lacazette. Hope he looks sharper than he has so far, season is almost here.

Kolasinac been great but looked to be puffing towards the end of the half.

logic DC

yeah theo this theo that. I see people still getting fooled by theo, how stupid must people be to be fooled by the same person for 10 years. he epitomises Arsenals failures for me and should have been released 5 years ago. worst footballer I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom