• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hahaha I still love Per, he's a legend for his performance in the FA cup final but he should have retired after that.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Yeah, Walcott's pace in his early years was unlike anything I've seen.

Martins, Aubameyang, Owen- all speed demons, Walcott was quicker than all those guys.
Usain Bolt, when he was **** faced one night, told me of how he had a race against Walcott and lost to him by 7 metres.

He's spent a lot of money to keep that a secret.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The board might say 2 Benfica, but the reality is we've scored 2 own goals against ourselves. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
At least Wenger can throw this back 3 combo in the bin now .

Unless we get a reliable ball possessor in midfield, do I fear for us if we go back to 4.

Edit: Unless you speaking specifically about these players.

Yato

Xhaka, player went around him and he does a late tackle.

You know how many red cards will he get that way?

With these ****ty backups I really don't see us competing for the league.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Where was he? Did we switch systems? Looked like he was playing as midfielder given his positioning.

Terrible pre-season from him.

Won't write him off yet though.
Nah, can't write him off. He's confident enough to still try and play his adopted composed game despite all the mistakes he's making. Shows a certain resilience, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom