• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

His form was OK throughout the year and everything else could be described as OK objectively unless.... well you are incapable of being objective.

The issue that there is no constructive criticism but more of "GTFO" type nonsense. People sound like a bunch of middle schoolers trying to talk trash.

Calling him a mercenary because he wanted to stay in London because his family was settled here is such a horrible thing I agree...... :rolleyes:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't mind that he tried to show a bit of leadership to the youngsters,but I would have been happier if he'd stuck the armband on the best youngster and let him lift it. It would have been a nice experience for the younger players and great for the fans to see a live trophy lift. Cech could then have told them that a PL trophy lift is 100 times better as an incentive for them to help the club land a big prize.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Whatever happens, selling Szczesny and keeping Cech this year is a terrible, terrible decision.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He was pretty shocking for their first two goal. If he is gonna flop at every cross anyway then we might as well put Ospina in there, at least the Colombian can actually play sweeper keeper and can distribute.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Starting to worry about Cech, I wont write him off yet but he needs to start showing something different.
Im actually glad he never played in the cup final last season.
If Cech carries on like this, Ospina will be back in the team soon enough.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Cech was already done at top level in his first year with us awfully decision to brought him in anyway. While wojech has showed much promising with As Roma.

Reactions: BBF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom