• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL- 17/18- Matchday 1

Ewarwoowar

You take that back

EAMx7RD.gif
Tbh that image is unsettling, kind of creepy!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pretty pathetic performance from westham Man utd were good but westham made it too easy for them 27 shots 7 on target

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
First game of the season says absolutely nothing. Just wait until fitness levels play a role around the turn of the year. We need to be injury free by then and make that CM or CB purchase this window.

:rolleyes: I know...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lukaku give the ball away 18 times? That what I'm talking a lot he fantastic finisher but his all round game need improvement that's why he always fail in big games

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

West Ham actually paid money for that Austrian ork.

We're definitely sticking 6 past them this year.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom