• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That will hurt us so much we tried to get him whole summer got 3 bids rejected now he off to Liverpool from their first try

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lemar is likely Coutinho replacement if Monaco did accepted thier bid. Its upgrade thier front 4 going to be deadly

Axel9090

Sky Sports have confirmed it now too regarding Lemar. Jeez, they beat us 4-0, now theyre gonna sign one of our targets. This just keeps getting worse and worse. Devastated.

JHusMan

It makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable with Lemar potentially going to Liverpool.

Especially when Wenger specifically said Monaco have closed the door. Must be a ****ing flimsy door with Mbappe and Lemar about to walk out of it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable with Lemar potentially going to Liverpool.

Especially when Wenger specifically said Monaco have closed the door. Must be a ****ing flimsy door with Mbappe and Lemar about to walk out of it.

Closed the door as in we've not bid high enough.

Frankly couldn't care less. Our needs are bigger elsewhere and we're a complete mess.

JHusMan

Closed the door as in we've not bid high enough.

Frankly couldn't care less. Our needs are bigger elsewhere and we're a complete mess.

He was saying it as if Monaco had closed it though, its bizarre. I mean I wouldn't spend £70m on him if we can use that towards van Dijk, but it's just so annoying.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't really care about Lemar. Fee too high and for that price, yeah, might as well go for VVD.

Solves nothing, tho.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So Liverpool bid only 55M only 5M higher than our last bid if they accepted that I'll be really fuming

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This transfer (if it goes through) will just highlight what a dinosaur Wenger is. He has his valuation for players and that's it. If he can't get them for what he thinks they're worth then he'll walk away. You can argue that's the right attitude but if you genuinely believe the player is the one that will bring something missing to the team then you need to a lot more flexible on your valuations.

He's an idiot.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
n2ZjTQ6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom