• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Jardim is really the manager we should be looking in to.

He's losing again his best players.
His team as been distracted by all these Mbappé's rumours.

And yet they've won 6-1 against l'OM, and they're still scoring goals for fun and trashing the other teams for fun.

This guy is just incredible. Maybe one of the very best coach in Europe these days.
He's doing a fantastic job. Punching well above his league.

Mike Vinna

Maybe he did offer them 50 mil. But I can see him haggling for that extra 5 mil and Monaco then shutting the door. But only to Wenger/AFC.

The other thing is. Pool are preparing for a Coutinho departure. If we lose Alexis/Mustafi in the coming days there is no replacement. There is no alternative. Wenger will say its time for Welbeck/Walcott and Holding/Chambers to step up.

This season is over already isn't it?

PS: I always rated Jovetic. Would've liked him at Arsenal if he'd chosen us instead of City back then..

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Closest to Vieira I have seen was probably the young Yaya, storming from box to box. His style changed though.

Just seen this but prime Yaya is as good as the Gerrard/Lampard's. Unplayable sometimes. Vieira and Yaya in the same midfield would murder teams.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan

It was sneaky! Totally caught a few people by surprise, there wasn't that much rumour about him signing! To be honest, I know so little about him beyond a few European games, cos I don't watch that league.

I guess you have to say Dortmund move quick to fill in a void, and maybe he isn't the age of your typical BVB transfer - but they have shown in recent seasons they will sign more experienced players.

I am interested to see him play! Hopefully with him, Schurrle, Philipp, Pulisic and of course Reus when he is back, that is good depth for wider attacking areas.

Toast

Established Member
The BBC are reporting it as well now.

"Liverpool are prepared to test Monaco's resolve to keep midfielder Thomas Lemar with a club record offer of about £60m before Thursday's transfer deadline."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lemar is in france training ground the france manager said he won't anyone to leave the training ground for transfer talks. Liverpool left it too late i guess.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Lemar is in france training ground the france manager said he won't anyone to leave the training ground for transfer talks. Liverpool left it too late i guess.

It won't be a problem IMO.
Özil has signed for us when he was in Germany with his NT.

Lemar is available if the right offer comes.
It always has been the case for Monaco.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I know that is what has been said but it's complete nonsense to be fair. The medical can be done there if it's that big of a problem. Deschamps won't be standing in the way of £70m transfers.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are no great example this window... So far missing out on their two main targets by annoying the **** out of respective club management.

If they get Lemar for that price fair play but I dont think he improves them anywhere near to a VVD or Keita.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom