• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ffs we haven't done **** please everybody **** off at the board ambitionless piece of ****. They don't give a damn about our club!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone have a plane I can borrow?

We need another #WengerOut banner

Bendtneer

Went through a 100 page from the last 10 hours..And we sign nobody..Wenger is such a disgrace..Didnt even sign a ****ing defender.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mahrez taking the biggest L this window, not even we have been that bad

Bloke wanted a new club but ended up playing Pokemon Go instead
Not enough goals in him. Sky had a stat up before, in his career his best tally was 17 when Leicester won the league, all the other seasons he scored like 6/7.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Think this year I'm gonna try and find an Eastern European hermit to teach me the accordion at the weekends instead of tuning in for the shower of **** that Wenger will be serving us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom