• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Apart from Aurier not a single player signed domestically today people would have been happy with.
Sanches on loan, Alex Song would have done ffs, Denayer would have been an interesting one as well.

I am shocked, flabbergasted we haven't added anyone. Everyone from top to bottom of the club should be disgusted with themselves.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We should all protest inside and outside the emirates stadium. I live in Holland so not possible so English people please do it...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Guys small question, can a club give up the medical?
I mean... the guy is playing for france as we speak... why do we need to test him? i mean... he is fit if he is currently playing isnt he?
feels stupid " no time to get the deal done" .... why?
The medical can throw up all sorts of problems. To goto the worst possible outcome we sign a player no medical player has a heart attack. Never mind the preventive work that could be done for the player once uncovered but from an insurance perspective you'll have a big problem.

6gunner

Think Barca will go for Lemar tomorrow.
Agree, and next year, when the PL transfer deadline ends 2 weeks prior to the deadline in other leagues its going to make Arsenal's job even more difficult to get good players to commit to the club.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All of them but if you want things improve first you should get rid of Kroenke then Wenger and start rebuilding again
I honestly don't believe the order matters, if anything, getting rid of Wenger is the priority. Other clubs with similar/less resources have comfortably outperformed us.

We could be successful with Kroenke here but we won't be successful with Wenger. Funny enough the biggest reasoning for Kroenke is out is because he should have shown ambition and sacked Wenger...doesn't that show that Wenger is the more high priority concern?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Slimani: Yo Mahrez, did you sign for Chelsea?

Mahrez: no bro

Slimani: Arsenal then?

Mahrez: no, not them either

Slimani: where were you then? Catching pokemon?

Mahrez:

crQEaI.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
as T.S. Eliot wrote once - 'This is the way the world ends/Not with a bang but a whimper'

and there has been one hell of a lot of whimpering on here:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom