• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Chelsea vs Arsenal | 17 Sep 2017 - 13:30 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Özil and Ramsey starting would be detrimental to our chances of winning here, if they waltz around when it's time to defend.

Elneny next to Xhaka please, with either Özil or Ramsey. I'd go for the latter on as a sub if we are in a favorable position.

Cech
Bellerin Kos Mertesacker Mustafi Kolisinac
Elneny Xhaka
Alexis Lacazette Özil

Subs: Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott, Ramsey, AMN, Monreal, Ospina

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I don't think @Makingtrax was referring to the prediction but rather to the bit about the supposed silver lining of Wenger being "one step nearer the door." It sounded like getting Wenger out might be more important than winning.

ggunner12345

I have read that Özil is expected to miss the game through injury.
Cech
Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal Kolisinac
Ramsey Xhaka
Alexis Lacazette Welbeck

I see wenger going with the above starting 11

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't think @Makingtrax was referring to the prediction but rather to the bit about the supposed silver lining of Wenger being "one step nearer the door." It sounded like getting Wenger out might be more important than winning.
You do know what 'Every cloud has a silver lining means', right?

Emphasis on every cloud...

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I just don't want an another disgrace against a top team.
Haven't won their since 2011.
We've lost 7 of our last 10 PL away games.
We're awful away against the Top 5.

There is no chance in my opinion to get a point (Maybe a early red). We're to weak mentally.

Its prediction. Means nothing unless you're gonna put money on it.

Would consider this game a success if we don't **** up tactically and don't concede in the first half.

say yes

forum master baiter
Imagine the feel good factor about the club if we manage to win this?

Would completely erase the Anfield shocker for me. At least until Pulis spanks us 3-0 at the emirates next week.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol::lol: Guess you missed my earlier post showing a historical 13/2 odds of winning. Would have been ridiculous to predict a win after that right.

Unlike at @Jury though I'm hoping they'll upset the odds and prove history wrong.

There's no silver lining in any loss for a real supporter:drool:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It's a prediction, nothing more. The other part is the positive to be drawn from it if it happens.

When was your last game? :rolleyes:
100% chance of losing is well OTT for a supposed hype hater. :lol: But of course you know that. Other agendas at play as usual.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You're drunk imho.
No mate, one 25cl Stella and a Chinese only tonight.

But I'm guessing someone's been at the Antigua Rum again judging by your comments. Imagine asking someone if they know what, 'Every cloud has a silver lining', means. :lol::p

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Prediction:

We will start the game very well and put Chelsea under pressure. We will not be able to create anything dangerous tough and at the end of the first half Chelsea will score on the counter. The second half will look and end the same way.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Prediction:

We will start the game very well and put Chelsea under pressure. We will not be able to create anything dangerous tough and at the end of the first half Chelsea will score on the counter. The second half will look and end the same way.
I think you might have seen us play before.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

If we are to get a surprise result tomorrow, I think the key will be how effectively Seo and Alexis operate down the left side. He needs to give Kolasinac licence to go forward and attempt to give Chelsea as much to worry about as they will us.

No matter whether it's Zappacosta or Moses playing there for them, we will have the edge on that wing. I would love to win tomorrow but obviously I don't expect to. You never know, though.. on our day we can beat anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom