• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
If we bring Giroud on and he scores it will be mentioned every week for the rest of the season, even though sometimes (eg. Watford) it’s counterproductive.

The one time we didn’t bring Giroud on and scored 3 late goals on the counter will never be mentioned.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Last time we scored more than 3 was the 1-4 scoreline when Eduardo grabbed 2 in the space of a minute & Adebayor stole the ball off their keeper before Rosicky finished it.

OMG I remember those Eduardo finishes like yesterday. Everton were dominating at the time, turned the game on its head with 2 goals out of nothing. Such a lethal, clinical finisher. One of the best I've seen. Ever. Tragedy :mad:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
fantastic football from our kids.
Özil MOTM
alexis is awesome
great game from Ramsey
we need a new GK.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I’m more talking about his critics. Him scoring doesn't alleviate any of the flaws that his critics complain about.

My opinion on Ramsey is quite neutral. I think he’s ok.

That is the reality with Ramsey. Unless he scores regularly like in 13/14 (and that was an obvious anomaly), his overall game is simply average to mediocre. he is simply not a good CM and all around footballer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When did he disrespect Arséne?
The Daily Mail reported the Frenchman complaining to Mason: “It’s always the same with you.” Koeman, however, saw the exchange and intervened, telling Wenger: “And it’s always the same with you. You had 10 chances to score and couldn’t take any of them so why have a go at them?”

And

“I am not surprised about Wenger and his comments,” the Everton manager said. “It is the third time in a row I won at home against Arsenal as a manager and three times in a row it was about the referee. I’m sorry, Arsenal – we won through the referee’s decision. I’m sorry.”

**** Koeman. I agree with whoever it was (think it was blaze_of_glory) that said he looks like a Hollywood Nazi.

Marmaduke

The question I have is how we can continue this sort of play, because we wont be able to maintain that.

We could certainly, it probably means absolutely nothing saying this; its a mental thing.

These guys are the same faces (minus Laca and Kola) that we've seen for years. We all know they can play.

***Also, it was a mature team overall. No youngsters beside Bellerin.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

OMG I remember those Eduardo finishes like yesterday. Everton were dominating at the time, turned the game on its head with 2 goals out of nothing. Such a lethal, clinical finisher. One of the best I've seen. Ever. Tragedy :mad:

That thug at Birmingham (can't remember his name) got off relatively light :mad:.

Eduardo had a bright career cut short.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't think people appreciate the role of Ramsey today, basically it was our front 3 vs their back 3 but Ramsey's run gives them a 4th man to deal with and gives us better options in the final third thus overloading them. Very few players can perform the role Ramsey does for us and have the stamina to do it for 90 minutes.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Solid performance from us other than a brain fart here and there. Finally got to see what Özil-Laca-Alexis can do which was brilliant to watch. Thank you Arsenal for a great display now to watch Pool & Sp**s - hoping for a high scoring, fast paced game with both teams going for it and a tie at the end.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'll say it again because I believe it, I think poor positioning of players around the ball gives rise to such moments and subsequent individual mistakes.

Its like Wenger relies on individual technical ability to navigate out of such situations. The opposition are likely planning for such scenarios because I've seen a few goals come from such turnovers.

Yeah good point.. We do seem to get punished harshly and quite often from individual mistakes.. Remember we conceded after someone made a mistake in the final third and two seconds later the other team is one on one vs our goalie(want to say it was against City or liverpool, but don't remember)..

I'm hoping with more time together we'll gel better and the cohesion improves.. We haven't really got to play our best XI together in too many games over the years..

kopzilla

Always Negative
He may be the most divisive arsenal player right now but damn am I going to miss Mesut, more than Sanchez too and I can’t explain why.

Feel the same way...we can replace Sanchez...but will we get such a talented playmaker like Özil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom