• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next Five PL Games

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oh ok,my bad.

Re Nov, we have to make sure we don't lose to City away, that will be the key this season, going for a draw away to top teams. We've already done it at Chelsea then when we are home, as we are to Sp**s in Nov, we have to win.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Re Nov, we have to make sure we don't lose to City away, that will be the key this season, going for a draw away to top teams. We've already done it at Chelsea then when we are home, as we are to Sp**s in Nov, we have to win.

We need very good defence in match against City and to try to score first.Sp**s looked much more competitive in recent years,so i reckon that 3 points can be huge result.I would be pleased it we don't lose those two games.

Tywin

Have to say being in the EL really eases that fixture congestion. I bet Bayern miss us they won't be getting a second round walkover this time.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
The Manchester clubs are probably out of reach, but if Morata is out for an extended amount of time, I see no reason why we can't stake a solid claim to 4th (or even 3rd, if Sp**s dip a bit) over the next month or so.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The Manchester clubs are probably out of reach, but if Morata is out for an extended amount of time, I see no reason why we can't stake a solid claim to 4th (or even 3rd, if Sp**s dip a bit) over the next month or so.

It looks like injury of Morata isn't that serious.We'll see.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good run we`ve had but against poor opposition bar Chelsea and none of the performances have been entirely convincing. Still though we`ve had a decent respons to the fiasco at Anfield. Hopefully our squad will be in a good shape after the break. Oil and Kos will have a good rest and hopefully be fit again. Welbeck and Coquelin might be fit too.

GunnerShy

Chelsea away, liverpool away.

We are tracking ok. Man Utd, City both off to fliers.

aguero, and mendy injured might clip City's wings and Tottenham have some big games coming up in CL and EPL so hopefully we can slip under the radar and work our way a little closer to our competitors.

We just need to win the must wins. Whilst the performance at Liverpool was deplorable, it was the Stoke result that really hurt us. Should have won it and been sitting on 16 points.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Next five games : City and Burnley away.Man Utd,Sp**s and
Huddersfield at home.Very tough fixtures.I will go with 8 points.

BobP

Memri Fan
Next five games : City and Burnley away.Man Utd,Sp**s and
Huddersfield at home.Very tough fixtures.I will go with 8 points.

That's a very tough run of games.

City are in great form, Burnley are always a tough prospect away, and both United and Sp**s have been tricky opposition. Even Huddersfield shouldn't be discounted.

Difficult trying to make a points prediction in light of our unpredictability.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

City are in great form, Burnley are always a tough prospect away, and both United and Sp**s have been tricky opposition. Even Huddersfield shouldn't be discounted.

Agree,but we should get at least point against Sp**s and United.We're somehow good at Emirates now.Burnley isn't that good at home like last season.And i reckon that we'll lose to City.But we never know,like you said.Novemeber is also our black month.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm just interested in howthef*ck are we going to stop City & put them to the sword...

To hell with the other games. One at a time & the next one is the hardest thang around at present.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'm just interested in howthef*ck are we going to stop City & put them to the sword...

To hell with the other games. One at a time & the next one is the hardest thang around at present.

I'm not overly concerned about that game, Touch wood, Wenger tends to do alright when the other team does comes out to play, as opposed to coming out to nullify us. Which is why I find it odd how he's struggled to come to grips with Klopp and Liverpool over the past 4 fixtures, especially when you consider the fact that the games against him were much tighter when we came up against his Dortmund team, which was much better than the current Liverpool.

It's United and Sp**s which I'm worried about.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't care about the others, well I do but, we have to smash the **** this season. Not being able to beat them in a league game for 4 years is sickening. 3 draws at home is disgusting.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

We will see how bad Özil and Alexis want to be in Manchester in those games. If they do an Ox or are mysteriously injured they’re gone.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There a tremendous force of a team right now but still City just doesn't scare me; I think we'll win tbh

Yeah I never worry about City. Always expect a draw or is to win. Very impressive at the moment though, more so than in the past

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Need to take maximum points from this run of games. We've dropped to many and already dropped five points to rivals. Need to start making up ground now.

BobP

Memri Fan
Need to take maximum points from this run of games. We've dropped to many and already dropped five points to rivals. Need to start making up ground now.

It's what kills us, dropping points against the likes of Watford and Stoke and then not being able to make it up against the bigger teams.

We need to defeat teams we are capable of defeating and then do the best we can against the bigger teams and hope we can nick a result.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom