• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah so have 9 other players. He still made the difference though.
I dunno man, reminds me of the days where Özil would get criticism for playing **** all game but getting an assist.

On paper Sanchez created the goal that will earn us our point BUT what would have happened if we had someone in his position who didn’t kill most of our attacks? Who knows.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We'll never win at St. Mary's when it matters.

This ground now shares illustrious company with other hated grounds we suffer at : Britannia, Ewood Park, White Hart Lane.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wilshere offers so much with his ability to push the ball forward and play balls over the top.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Oh well. At least we didn't lose. Performance today leaves a lot to be desired.
Really it's just another crap performance. Still I'll give them praise for nicking a point but there was so much to dislike about this performance on a technical and tactical level. However, the lads have shown heart and for that I praise them.

The manager can **** off & take Sanchez with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom