• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's up with Kos, though? It's not that his legs are going, it's that he's having multiple brain farts every game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point of Steve bould? I like him but he seem doing nothing to improve our defense

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought Wilshere was very solid for most of the game. AMN had some scary moments but overall had a strong game and was excellent in possession. How long to see him in midfield for us. Özil also really picked it up in the 2nd half and played with fire.

Lacazette played with heart but felt he was just lacking a bit of real cutting edge at certain moments but he was excellent for what should have been the winner from Özil.

Alexis, Iwobi and Xhaka were disappointing despite the goals from 2 of them. They did play with heart though, but they really underperformed technically.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our players slipping over is criminal ffs. The kitman should have checked the studs. The Wilshere slip cost the first goal.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Is Koscielny past it? He has been shocking every time I’ve seen him this season. Surely he shouldn’t be starting for France anymore, it should be Umtiti and Varane.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I'd switch AMN to the right and play Kolasinac on the left.

What? :lol:

Exactly my reaction when I’m seeing AMN praise. :lol:

He was terrible, constantly let Salah in behind him, didn’t track anyone for Liverpool’s first goal, offered absolutely nothing in attack.

I blame Wenger of course for playing a right footed CM as a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom