• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Let's hope he start with Werder Bremen if he put very good performance he'll have good chance to start here.

He would be Nr. 4 for us. We're trying to sell Luca Caldirola back to Italy and we need a replacement, when he will leave. Caldirola was only Nr.4 and the last games with the new coach we played with 4 at the back.

If it will happen, it would be a longer loan and not only until summer. That wouldn't make sense.

Arsenal can only win with these deals. They don't care if they lose 2 millions or not and his wage will not be high too.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Bit like a Chelsea/Vitesse move, as bad as i think these moves are for smaller clubs and th game in general it's probably prudent on our part to try and unearth some De Bruyne's and Lukaku's of our own on the cheap.

Yeah, but usually when we try this we get Asano's or Joel Campbell's.

In a few years we end up say "What even"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No offence to this kid who could well be brilliant but I think the transfer rumours section now, compared to a few years ago shows the damage that Wenger has done to the club in the last few years.

FreakySami

No offence to this kid who could well be brilliant but I think the transfer rumours section now, compared to a few years ago shows the damage that Wenger has done to the club in the last few years.

Honestly, that's speculation so stop being a hater and enjoy that we made a good signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you should get used with these signing we'll see alot of them with our new chief scout.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its pretty exciting if we are starting a new focus on youth & an added emphasis on physical tangibles. Signing expensive mid-table talent from major European leagues in hardly working the last few years.

Height & power at the back is much needed. We bizarrely assembled a very unbalanced group of central defenders.

Hopefully next on the new guys list is mobility in midfield then pace & dynamism out wide.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Its pretty exciting if we are starting a new focus on youth & an added emphasis on physical tangibles. Signing expensive mid-table talent from major European leagues in hardly working the last few years.

Height & power at the back is much needed. We bizarrely assembled a very unbalanced group of central defenders.

Hopefully next on the new guys list is mobility in midfield then pace & dynamism out wide.

Denis Zakaria & Pione Sisto. Mahrez/Fekir for the big name signing.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

People on Twitter reflecting negatively regarding this signing which they shouldn't. We could loan him to the Bundesliga where he could pick up vital experience and come to us a better player for it. Who knows maybe potentially have similar impact to what christensen is having for Chelsea at present.

Our fans, for the most part, are complete idiots. If you're thinking 'eh? No they're not...' then you are almost certainly one of the idiots.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think these are the type of signings we will see more of now we have Mislintat. We cant compete for top players so get them before they become top players and loan them for regular games before bringing them to PL.

Don't think this Mavropanos lad is at the age where he should be asking for a loan to get regular games...... it is one thing to let a player stay in his club until the season is over, another to throw him into a different league before our coaches get to have a look at him. Extremely unusual and hard to understand if we really want to loan him to Werder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom