• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinium

What is the point in having subs if you don't want to use them? We were out of gas with 20 minutes to go and desperate for new legs but there was nothing from the bench.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We play too many of these haphazard games.

Wenger wont address our defensive frailties, so we will see more of this "entertainment" until his last day at least.

arsmile

Established Member
annoyed we didn't win- but not at the players

think we were excellent going forward and it was another ref call that cost us--- 4 points in 2 games...

I we can moan at the defence- but cech/bellerin/mustafi/niles were all fine...chambers/holding is not enough...maybe you could accommodate one of them in a back 3- but not both

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Positives:

Thank f*ck we bought Lacazette over Morata :lol:
Thought Chambers and Holding by and large acquitted themselves well
Wilshere and Özil were something else.
AMN bossing that left hand side.

Negatives:
Mustafi was pretty dross, second goal on him
Refs ****ing us hard again
Xhaka still gives the ball away at the worst time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
F*** me, that's nearly €200m extra on that Chelsea squad and a referee on their side, and they still couldn't beat the mighty Arsenal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
How did chelsea have 2 chances straight after we scored? disgraceful

I don't wanna be too harsh, but Holding and Chambers were awful tonight. Any half decent defence would've saw us win that game. Chambers took 20 minutes to make his mind up anytime he had the ball and Holding was just going through the motions.

Also, Danny Welbeck MUST leave my beautiful club. I hate to watch him play football. I'd honestly rather Andre Santos or Gervinho. The guy is awful. How did he not pick out one of Özil or Alexis? And the thing is, Özil and Alexis knew well and good he'd **** up :lol:.

We have top quality mixed with mediocrity. That wins you noute, save for Leicester.

Gooner_girl14

I think top 4 is gone. Defensively, we are clueless. Yes, another dubious referee decision but you could argue that Bellerin should not have made a challenge like that. Just after we equalised for 2-2, one ball over the top tears us apart and if not for Morata forgetting his scoring boots we'd have lost right at the end.
Our attack looks so much better with Özil, I really hope he stays. Laca is low on confidence and looked slow with a poor touch. Xhaka and Wilshere are looking better with each game, but we really need a proper DM, someone who can win the ball and tackle properly. Welbeck is an absolutely useless player.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Closer to Stoke than to Man City

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Left-back is an area of focus for Arsenal in this summer’s window [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Top Bottom