• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinium

Is it the defenders who are rubbish or the manager who trains them?

Chambers and Holding look so devoid of confidence.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Home games have included a loss to United, and draw to Liverpool and Chelsea. We need to be doing better here, this is why we're currently last of the big 6.

Marmaduke

Also, Danny Welbeck MUST leave my beautiful club. I hate to watch him play football. I'd honestly rather Andre Santos or Gervinho. The guy is awful. How did he not pick out one of Özil or Alexis? And the thing is, Özil and Alexis knew well and good he'd **** up :lol:.

He is rusty as hell in fairness.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I thought you were disengaged with football? And your interest in the sport was hanging by a thread?

.. Which is why I said this is the most I've been entertained in quite a while? :lol:

Was looking forward to this one, mostly from an Arsenal perspective. Was an absolute can't-lose type of game, and with your defensive struggles recently it was an intriguing prospect to see how you'd deal with that kind of pressure.

Didn't expect Morata to deal with it for you to be fair :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to sign a player who can spark us on to fourth spot.

We are drifting now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So glad we didn’t end up losing that as that would have been heartbreaking considering everything we gave and yet another awful penalty decision.

I think that was the right result with the chances for both sides
****ing swashbuckling fighting performance there bro. Right up your street.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Arsenal 1-3 United
Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool
Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea

Say what you like about the quality of the team, but one thing our games do provide is entertainment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Close to Stoke than to Man City

giphy.gif
Everybody close to stoke

junglist57

Established Member
Hope those pathetic fans enjoyed getting to the train station 10 minutes before everyone else.

****ing tourists mate! They all need to get over to their aberdeen steak house reservations, not forgetting to grab another half & half scarf for their mates back home on the way....

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If you're a betting man, then any time we score you should put a bet down that we'll give away a penalty, or at the very least a goal, soon after. Un-****ing-believable.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That was some watch :lol:

Wilshere, Özil and AMN were my favourite players. Thought Alexis was good too, worked really hard. Lacazette worked hard but just been a little unlucky. Nearly game. He's just having a lull at the moment.

Bellerin was decent too, really glad for him to score. Chambers and Mustafi had bad games IMO. Holding was OK. Cech had a great ****ing game. I just wish he could save a penalty occasionally.

Felt sorry for AMN on their 2nd. Only time he was beaten all game and it was barely a yard. Shame the CBs fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom