• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lguy

All these draws... top 4 is slipping away from us.
Better than losses for sure. Referees costing us but we should be winning regardless.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Replacing Walcott, Welbeck and more importantly out center backs is bigger than Alexis and Özil.

arsmile

Established Member
I want to be happy with the performance because so many of the players did well and worked hard and didn't give up.

but on the other hand- if morata had danny Welbeck's finishing ability, he'd have scored 5.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He is rusty as hell in fairness.

Listen, no more ****ing 'fairness.' He's been a PL player his entire career. He's played for two huge clubs. He hasn't improved an inch and is 27 years of age. He needs to leave our club.

Name ONE time, he's come off the bench to make an impact.. and I'll wait. He's awful. A nothing player who turns up four times a season. He doesn't belong here and we should sell to the highest (or lowest, idgaf) bidder.

Welbeck OUT.

N

NotAUserName

Amazing that people are using this one match to claim that Lacazette is better than Morata, when Morata has been better the entire season. It's not as if Lacazette covered himself in glory today either.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We need to sign a player who can spark us on to fourth spot.

We are drifting now.
It wasn't long ago we were all bored of 4th spot..........it really has become a trophy for us now. Hope we make it but difficult to see it happen as we're just too inconsistent and defend worse than any of the other top 6 teams and don;t score as many as any of them either.

Top Quality

Entertaining game, at least, trying to see positives. My main frustration this season has been the often lacklustre attacking. A lot of positives in attack for most of the game, weaknesses really showing in defence.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Entertaining game, can't say we played well too hot and cold. We were probably entering negligence levels with our defense at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom