• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Interestingly, Mislintat signed a Greek u20 striker for Dortmund last summer. It's definitely him who's chosen this guy.

Exciting, if he fails we should sack him.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
My favorite country, Greece. Thank you Boss, or thank you Sven, for bringing one home

arsmile

Established Member
cool- pleased it wasn't immediate announced he'd be loaned..

unless that's because the kos injury is worse than we thought...

I'd rather loan chambers again and take a chance on this guy

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
getting our Per replacement early good

now gotta replace Monreal and a bunch of others

summers gonna be EXPENSIVE as hell

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
cool- pleased it wasn't immediate announced he'd be loaned..

unless that's because the kos injury is worse than we thought...

I'd rather loan chambers again and take a chance on this guy

I think Kos is still great but he can't cope with enough games tbh

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He does seem to have the physical tools to succeed. Lets hope he does better than our former Greek defender, Tavliaridis or whatever his name was. To be fair to him to he did have a pretty decent career in France after he left us.

This sounds more like another Elneny/statDNA attempt from Wenger than something Sven recommended. There were rumors that Sven had recommended Mainz’s Abdou Diallo and Wolfsburg’s Ohis Felix Uduokhai which are highly regarded in Europe. Then we go for 2 million player who isn't even ready to play for us.

Sad.

But given we will have to replace Özil and Sanchez in the summer but also invest in other positions we will try to find more Elnenys with statDNA for positions in defense and midfield. Lovely stuff!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
This sounds more like another Elneny/statDNA attempt from Wenger than something Sven recommended. There were rumors that Sven had recommended Mainz’s Abdou Diallo and Wolfsburg’s Ohis Felix Uduokhai which are highly regarded in Europe. Then we go for 2 million player who isn't even ready to play for us.

Sad.
giphy.gif

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This one came out of left field & happened fast!. Shame he won't be able to help in the race for 4th this season.

marting

Thank goodness we have completed our January transfer business early. Now we can all sit back, Relax and wait for the real transfer window in the summer.........

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another £2m defender to add to Holding.

Wenger definitely trying to reduce our squad cost further. We're way below Liverpool now and dropping close to Sp**s level soon.

Wonder if Stan knows why City, United and Chelsea have won 12 of the last 13 years.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm loving how we can just now put "Sven approved" stamp on the players we sign now and it gets everyone excited! Arsenal PR team at it again! :D

It is a little weird how the Holding and Asano signings were met with mixed responses while this signing gets an automatic sign of approval because Sven is here. :lol:

Like every signing though, I won't judge until I see them playing for us on a consistent basis over a period of time.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Another £2m defender to add to Holding.

Wenger definitely trying to reduce our squad cost further. We're way below Liverpool now and dropping close to Sp**s level soon.

Wonder if Stan knows why City, United and Chelsea have won 12 of the last 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom