• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Worrying that these semi-dodgy referee decisions keep giving Wenger an out. Yes, it was a double kick but the best result of that getting called was a retake of the penno.

nah, would have been a free kick to us, not a retake.

karl

Tbf it hasn't done him much good in the past. He's won 3 in 4 years and he still almost lost his job.

His team selection shows he's concentrating on the EL and top 4.
Are the first team much more reliable able though? They don't need their confidence knocked any further.

legendhenry_14

Almost every single player on the pitch were sluggish and too casual on the ball. Wenger is and been done at this level. Football is in a new type of era and it already blew past Wenger and his whole staff!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

636508875115637994-USP-NFL-LOS-ANGELES-RAMS-AT-SEATTLE-SEAHAWKS-96086867.JPG

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
24 goals in his last 34 starts! what are you talking about? his the only player on the pitch that's delivering any type of quality crosses, including one that lead to the goal?. this is the reason why I want him to leave, few people actually appreciate what he can do.

oh yea, and he reduces our squad cost, definitely keep him.

he's like the old car that you like to keep despite high maintenance costs because of some imagined value added.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I believe Wenger deep down knows that this team isn’t good enough to win the FA or Europa.

Seeing as we’re already in the semi’s I reckon he’ll go all out for the cararararabao cup. I wouldn’t be surprised if a trophy is a trophy as far as the board is concerned.

Thats just not good enough, we have fallen behind big time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Any other club would be sacking their Manager after that. Its the final nail in the coffin for Arséne surely?
That's not true. Earlier post mentioned that Chelsea lost 4-2 at home to Bradford playing pretty much a first team and Mourinho wasn't sacked.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
CB wasn’t a priority this summer, I remember being stunned at that.

Tbf most people assumed our defence would be decent and not this crap.
:eek:

I'm always concerned about our defense but imo, you could bring in the best defender in the world and he'd be at sea in our defensive system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom