• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

I loved Arteta as a player and he looks a great guy but its still a massive risk taking him on. Zidane did pretty well though I guess for a while you can argue...

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
DS9TqbHVMAAUu-z.jpg

This sh** is so effing funny I'm gonna bookmark this and post it at random moments.

Marmaduke

So dark that no one but us fools on here ever thought we had a chance. Those in know always questioned our stayability.
Even with some leading edge manager we would be at a disadvantage to the spending power of City and Chelsea (at the time). City actually had great squads for years but only with Pep this season have they simply blown it away and clicked finally.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can't put that on Wenger. That's common sense - the players aren't talking to each other and taking charge of a situation that clearly needs attention. I include the goalkeeper in that.

People don't seem to know what's tactical/systematic problems and what's down to individual mistakes..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
To be fair though, our older players today have barely featured this season.
Fair pount and true. And now we know why. Giroud isn't world class and gets a lot of criticism,but I have never seen him put in such a heartless performance as some did. Physically knackered and mentally soft=loser.

infinium

We do not have enough quality reserve in midfield. Now Wilshere is back in the first team, our second string lacks talent and skill in terms of keeping tight under pressure. Forest sat back early in the first half but once Forest they had a go at us and realised the kids would buckle, they lost any fear factor. Without a solid midfield, it exposed our high (and slow) back line and our forwards were out of the game.

blaze_of_glory

Fair pount and true. And now we know why. Giroud isn't world class and gets a lot of criticism,but I have never seen him put in such a heartless performance as some did. Physically knackered and mentally soft=loser.
Giroud would have earned us a draw and then done a fancy celebration to boot.

And people would hate him for it. We don't deserve him.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Bar the academy players, who were actually our best players today, how many of that starting 11 will even be at the club next season? Mert is confirmed as gone. If God loves me Walcott will be gone as soon as this month. Debuchy has been out the door for a few years now, surely he can't last another season. Elneny and Welbeck are so pointless that it seems even Wenger doesn't rate them, gives them outings in 2nd string sides or a few minutes at the end of games. They're clearly 3rd/4th choice. Ospina is awful in my opinion, slow and short. He seems to have been agitating for a move for a club of seasons now, hopefully Wenger gives him his wish. Sign a good youngish GK and have Cech as 2nd choice, it's common sense.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You don’t employ an old average, past it manager to replace an old past it manager.

Arteta.
Would love Arteta to get a shot. It would be a nice change to have someone who is actually respected(deservedly) around the league who players will listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom