• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

No point delving much further, I see it differently and I've said why that is, and why those stats aren't the best representation. But I don't have any bias towards players, I just want to see players at their best for Arsenal. Bellerin isn't fulfilling his potential right now imo.

Alright then mate!

I rate him highly and see a lot of talent there. I think he will also improve a lot in next couple of years! We will just have to wait and see!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thought he had another fairly good game and produced an important moment with his goal. He's quietly having a good season and I think it'll be a case similar to Monreal a few seasons ago were it's only realised towards the end of the season.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Great goal and overall was fine, but gave away a very silly penalty. No need to make that tackle if you could call it that, Hazard had his back to goal and we had enough players to deal with him.

skip spence

6/10 game for me. Hit and miss all night accentuated by his poor challenge for the pen and his great hit for the equaliser.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Finally a decent game. Not coincidentally it came in a game he had Niles on the other side, which gave us so much needed balanace on the wings, crucial for it to work. Kolasinac should also look better once we see Maitland on the right

Jojoba

Good goal that got us out of jail but he is poor. I don’t know that has happened to him in these 2 seasons but he just seems so out of it. Poor defensively and offensively. Needs to improve massively in my opinion.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haven't seen him take on a man like he did to Alonso, in about 2 years.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Given the number of times he runs down the flanks, even a little bitof crossing skills would amass him a massive number of assists. Why isn't he doing that?

infinium

He is an Arsenal right back. They don't do crosses.
More seriously, the guy is really fast. I remember Walcott saying in an interview years ago about crossing and he said something along the lines that if he used his maximum pace to get into a crossing position, there wouldn't be anyone in the box when the cross was delivered. I suspect that Bellerin also has the same issues.

Plutarch

I thought he was good against Chelsea, after a series of poor displays. I'm still optimistic about him. He's a great athlete, which is a very good asset, and the rest of his game can improve.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's venturing out onto the streets of London dressed in Pj's and pedo shoes... He's obviously lost his ****ing mind. Just sell him.
Street-style-fashion-London-Fashion-Week-Mens-AW18.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom