• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Alexis reminds me of Beckham for England. Maximum effort as his team mates stand around watching in their correct positions.

Got to praise the lads for their defensive contribution. Wish we approach games more like this, like when we go to Anfield or face Munchen.

Too late though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You never know, there was a story in the papers the season Leicester won the PL that a club wouldnt let him in because they didn't believe he was a professional footballer :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Probably more to do with his name than the lack of hair. Should have worn his Rolex out. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alan Smith so quick to think it should have been a pen when Welbeck clearly got the ball.

Genuinely feel like some of our ex-players hate us. Still haven’t forgiven him for his commentating at the Etihad.
I been saying that for while they don't like us

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Alexis is genuinely a better CF than Lacazette, no idea why we ever changed that midway through last season.
Sanchez was tremendous for us in the centre as well, his best ever season as a pro.

I was so sure we were going into the summer looking for a wide forward, forgot about all that actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom