• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
A good point in the circumstances. This Chelsea team isn't as good as in previous years - missing a top notch striker up front. We rode our luck a little but hopefully we'll have some of our walking wounded back for the 2nd leg.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is it strange that I've got a sick kick out of a fairly solid and bland defensive performance?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe how bad Chelsea were lool. They haven’t got a striker either.
We’re going back to the Emirates still in the match where we’ll have Mes, which is the most we could ask for from this side.
Conte should take a hard long hard look at himself. Getting owned by AW.

Oh and VAR is ****

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Solid defensive performance, although I will say that it was half down to Chelsea missing their chances badly. It was an improvement though, and it really is a pity that we don't set up like this and the earlier Chelsea game more often.

Going forward, we started brightly but Chelsea completely controlled the last hour of the game. Good result, but I can't say that we're in poll position.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well the clean sheet was a nice surprise. The downer is the injury to JW. I hope we are this committed and more clinical in two weeks.
Iwobi is a physical coward. A couple of times,he pulled out of a 50/50 challenges and missed the chance to leave his mark on the opponent. Nelson should get his place in the squad. Elneny needs to be braver and Welbeck is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom