• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: They couldn't have been big games bro . . . we always sh*t the bed in those, don't we?
If we try and actually win them, as opposed to just try not to lose, we usually **** the bed. Maybe Wenger wont feel so bad about using the oldest defensive setup in the book in future. Two banks of 4 defending from 20 yards... Amazing!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea won't be doing much in the Champions League on that evidence. We had a good defensive shape today, and everyone did their job. On the flipside, I was disappointed with midfield bar Wilshere and all of our attackers - especially Lacazette. He's got to do more.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Overall it wasn't a great game with not much quality up front on show from either team - guess we got to be the happier though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think this is the point at which the debate switches from "we're going to get a thrashing" to "we should have got a thrashing".

And the fearsome team which was going to tear us a new one suddenly become toothless and not very good at all.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Conte sees Arséne as an ally against that hoe at Old Trafford. :lol:

I really really want Conte to deck him in full view of everybody. That's the only way I will call this season somewhat success. :D

I was saying to my mate earlier at work, Mourinho needs a slap. He needs to be humbled, he has no filter. Calling Wenger a *, mocking Ranieri's English, then calling Conte out on match fixing.

It's entertaining for us but extremely disrespectful toward fellow managers. He licked Fergie's arse but still alluded to his influence over referees. Guy needs taking down a peg or two- been a while since he was flavour of the month.

Welbeck saying "it depends on what tactics the manager picks for each game". Interesting. So Wenger does do tactics. Although god knows what the plan was against Forest!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't really know what Mustafi is. In open games he plays almost as a midfielder, ending up all over the place. Today we were solid and organised but he made two big errors that lead to Morata chances. He's a centre back but I can't even say for sure that his strengths are as a defender, seems more comfortable transitioning the ball.
He just rubbish.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good stuff from Welbz. He says he knew he cleanly got the ball and wasn't worried at all. Chambers says we defended well as a team and were up for the fight. No silly statements from either. We go again on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom