• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I was saying to my mate earlier at work, Mourinho needs a slap. He needs to be humbled, he has no filter. Calling Wenger a *, mocking Ranieri's English, then calling Conte out on match fixing.

It's entertaining for us but extremely disrespectful toward fellow managers. He licked Fergie's arse but still alluded to his influence over referees. Guy needs taking down a peg or two- been a while since he was flavour of the month.

Did Jose actually call Wenger a *?

Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Still in adapting period? I was hoping he would be somekind of carrier of our attack to share the burden with Sanchez or take over from him when Sanchez isn't playing.

At the moment I'm just seeing a guy who blend in with Welbeck and Iwobi.

emilursin

AMN and Chambers where the best, wilshere did good as well, Lacazette looked completely out of place in this setup

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Also what are they feeding at Sky? Both Thierry and Alan Smith are so negative towards the club. FFS

You'll never catch Carragher thrashing Liverpool (Even though you'd still need subtitles to make sense of it) or that fraud Mancunian thrashing Utd who have spent several 3rd world countries' GDP's just to be the most boring side among the top 6 teams.

It feels like they deliberately choosing Theirry for our games so he can talk sh!t about us. FFS

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Still in adapting period? I was hoping he would be somekind of carrier of our attack to share the burden with Sanchez or take over from him when Sanchez isn't playing.

At the moment I'm just seeing a guy who blend in with Welbeck and Iwobi.
He'll be fine. Trust me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DTNgv1CWAAEfUTQ

Waving goodbye or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom