• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
Mkhitaryan will be desperate to come here, and I don’t say that with most players. Any ‘hesitation’ is just a tactical ploy to get the best wage possible (hopefully subsidised from United).

It’s an amazing move for him and a pretty damn good one for us as well given the situation we were in.

Genuinely love our new leadership structure, first time in about a decade it feels like we’re not being run by clowns.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Arsenal gave him a convenient excuse the money grabbing dwarf.

Could have at least played well for us like
Coutinho did for pool, he’s been horrible. A 20 year old Malcolm on good form would probably match his performances.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Here I am not too fussed that Alexis is going and United are throwing a deal worth £180m at him. Okay...

Alexis would have to single handedly propel them to League Champions and CL winners for that to come close to being worth it... how can it possibly make sense to pay one player that much?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Here I am not too fussed that Alexis is going and United are throwing a deal worth £180m at him. Okay...

Alexis would have to single handedly propel them to League Champions and CL winners for that to come close to being worth it... how can it possibly make sense to pay one player that much?

They'd had been throwing that much at players for YEARS though long before the recent PL TV deal.

United had Rooney on 300k pw since 2014.* Pogba came in and signed for 290k pk. God knows what Zaltan on currently considering he was a free transfer.

For a club with the size and resources of United coming in a swooping up one of the best players in the league at the last minute off their in-city rivals is well worth the extra 50K per week as it is a drop in the bucket and a big statement of intent to close the gap on the field with City.

*http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/26287482

Malky

Established Member
Sick of this dragging on. We know he's leaving, we know he's going to United for the money, so just forget about Mkih - tell them to offer big money and he's theirs. Just ****ing end this saga.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Looks like Arsenal gave him a convenient excuse the money grabbing dwarf.

Could have at least played well for us like
Coutinho did for pool, he’s been horrible. A 20 year old Malcolm on good form would probably match his performances.
Coutinho has not been very good for Pool this season and Alexis boasts good numbers despite not being great by his own standards

Last edited:

halfvolley

Coutinho has been very good for Pool this season and Alexis boasts good numbers despite not being great by his own standards

He's not been that great by my standards either. Been seriously annoyed with his performances many times. Gets away with a lot by running around like a terrier and flailing his arms a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom