• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
after all that money they paying for alexis and his agents it will so stupid they don't pay 12M cash they could end up losing alexis.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If this deal were to fall through, reckon Alexis would be frozen out like Costa was for Chelsea or we'd play him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
United is the biggest club in the country.
Nobody wants to play for City & Pep when United are after you.
if we are going with this then every player would love to Join Liverpool too because they won too many trophies and they are very big in england.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arseblog:
I have to agree with him, Wenger forgot about Mourinho factor.
In a perverse way, selling Alexis to Mourinho also makes it easier to accept for Wenger. It's so bad that it makes it look like he had absolutely nothing to do with any reasons behind Alexis leaving when the state of the team clearly is Wengers responsibility. Also it's such a bitter pill to swallow that Wenger knows a lot of the hate, as has been proven, will be directed at Alexis.

Wenger knows...... how this **** works.

Marmaduke

Still find it laughable that United think Mkhitaryan, who's been consistently left out of matchday squads this season, is worth the same as one of the best players in the league.

The player wants out and only has 6 months on contract. We are in a poor negotiating position to be fair. Also I'm sure its known that Wenger rates Mikh

blaise

I highly doubt that. Mkh is another player who'll clog the middle, we'll miss Alexis' directness. As much as people complain about him losing the ball, he's the only one who takes chances in our attack.

Clogging midfield is a bit what we need since we dont seem to be buying new midfielders, our passing and our general technical level is shambles and Mikhi will help us a lot there. Half of Alexis tries were going in the middle anyway but he d usually lose the ball there because he is not as good passer as Mikhi or as willing to pass. Also Mikhi likes to attack the goal a lot, you ll see.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
DT59U48X0AAmU78.jpg:large

The comment isn't there anymore, but the like is still there :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
You can almost tell how long posters have been Arsenal supporters with how they are taking this transfer.

I'd wager most incensed with Sanchez going to United, calling him a mercenary and feel that "it's all about the money" are those that came over and started supporting around the time/because Özil signed.

I can't believe those that have been through this with Cesc, RVP, etc in the past, watched Arséne leave the squad short each summer, make the same mistakes over and over on the pitch, could somehow hate our top players for wanting out and signing for a bigger club while getting a large wage bump for doing so.

I’ve been a fan before Özil joined. It hurts that Alexis and RVP have gone to Manure but we’re paying the price for our own ineptness (with that being said, I am more happy he didn’t go to ****ty, etc because I have absolutely zero respect for how they’ve approached the business side of football, while Manure has built itself over decades to be able to spend the money it does).

In my opinion, this weird period started around the time Cesc left. While I admire Wenger and respect him for the platform he’s placed this club on, it wasn’t just effects from the stadium build. His belief in having a more equal wage scale and “trusting” players to come good even at the expense of winning - not to mention Kroenke’s rejection of a right’s issue, which is probably the greatest fault of all - has ****ed this club dearly. With Özil and Wilshere signing new contracts and Aubameyang coming in - after the hiring of Mislintat and Sanllehi, who are seemingly personalities we’ve missed since Dein - the future is actually bright again.

Just hope we sign an outfield player along with a goalkeeper in the summer this time around.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Still find it laughable that United think Mkhitaryan, who's been consistently left out of matchday squads this season, is worth the same as one of the best players in the league.
I don't. They're trying it on. What I find laughable is that we should fall for it. They are desperate to make a big statement to their fans, we should have called their bluff and asked for at least £35 million and no other players involved in the deal. They know damn well that if they wait until the summer Citeh will pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom