• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hahaha this is absurd. Sane's only out for a month, that's nothing in Arsenalworld. The way they go on about it you'd think he's out for a year.

I actually would quite like to see this Mahrez deal go through, especially if it's for that price. I think that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of people's perceptions of City this season. They've earned their plaudits so far, but I think the media might turn on them were they to do something so absurd.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Mahrez has been desperate to leave for a while and is a very moody player. With Saint Pep now calling they might have to consider it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mahrez has been desperate to leave for a while and is a very moody player. With Saint Pep now calling they might have to consider it.
yes he'll push for a move But i feel Leicester will ask for so much money seeing how he is preforming since the start of the season.

GaryBeans

Why did Mahrez sign a new contract last year, if he's wanted out for quite some time?

Interesting he signed a new contract last year...

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Glad we didn't sell them Alexis tbh. Don't wish an injury to any player but Sane misfortune has put them in a precarious position.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
City are an absolute joke. Sane injured for six weeks so they go and try sign someone like Mahrez. Bet they wish they paid up for Sanchez now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe its true this time but I remember him flying to Paris & Barcelona last window after a last minute deal. Loud agent.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame that with all the teams looking for strikers this window that no one has wanted to take a punt on Welbeck.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The Alexis deal was an unreal bargain for United
Said that at the time but nobody wanted to listen. Whatever wage he earns was going to be lower than the fee and wages for that calibre a player.

They signed him for free ffs. Even at 500k pw (which isn't what he is on) that would be 104m over 4 years. They paid 90m for Pogba before agent fees, signing on fees, wages and everything else. Alexis in this market the total package was a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom