• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Play with Xhaka as a excuse? Shouldn't it be the other way round? I mean Xhaka has played well when he has played with Jack this season. Ramsey on the other hand for several seasons....
Jack played well like he always does. Carried Xhaka by taking responsibility for both.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I feel sorry for Users on AM. Constantly throwing decent players under the bus while totally ignoring the fact that they are playing under really average coaching.

I am pretty sure that if Pep was our manager Ramsey, Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacazette and Hector would be playing better.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Play with Xhaka as a excuse? Shouldn't it be the other way round? I mean Xhaka has played well when he has played with Jack this season. Ramsey on the other hand for several seasons....

Xhaka an Ramsey started the season together and did all rigth

Jack only played cups

scytheavatar

Established Member
I feel sorry for Users on AM. Constantly throwing decent players under the bus while totally ignoring the fact that they are playing under really average coaching.

I am pretty sure that if Pep was our manager Ramsey, Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacazette and Hector would be playing better.

That's the problem, they are decent players. Which is not good enough. Our midfielders are all flawed in some way and not on the level to dominate most opponents consistently. We used to have Vieira and Cesc, midfielders who can make our opponents give up, what happened to that level of midfielders?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

1. He wouldn't manage us
2. No they wouldn't.
3. They would be sold if by some miracle Pep chose to shackle himself and manage a team with an actual budget.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Yet on other threads you are writing players off?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Only way to get the best out of Ramsey while Oz is here is if Wenger reverts back to a 4231 and sticks him on the right. Always felt comfortable with a right side of Bellerin and Ramsey.

He's too much of a liability to play the central midfield role in either formation.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Think he really will be actually .
I can see it too. I don't think he has a massive attachment to the club despite being here a while, I remember him talking about Barca/Real when he was in really good form a few years back (it sounds funny now looking back). You also get the feeling that Wenger doesn't really know what to do with him. I'd rather Wilshere stay in the team, people are suggesting Ramsey/Jack in midfield but I really don't think that will work at all.

He has good qualities and I'm not shooing him out, but I wouldn't lose a huge amount of sleep if he left either.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ramsey like Oxlade-Chamberlain is the kind of player who is not that good and can still attract a big fee so I'd welcome his departure. We need to revamp our midfield entirely and return to highly technical midfielders so we could definitely use that money on a couple of them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The reality is that the guy is just not good enough to keep around. He misses 3 months of every season with the same injuries and is woefully inconsistent when he does play. He's only really got any value when he's scoring goals and that is one thing we should not be lacking now. We need someone more committed defensively without the kind of dreadful first touch that slows counters or the propensity for trying Hollywood shots that never go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom