• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

mhki is awesome

definitely played like he had a point to prove
Hes gonna be a star, but the next game is one where he needs to grab it by the balls because if he has a **** game, you know them mancs are gonna come out and say its why they gave him away.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Him sitting on the bench unable to get five minutes.

How many times did we see Wenger sub Lacazette during a good or bad game? Pretty much all the time. I'd say thats pretty damning.

Wenger hasn't even brought Aubameyang off for an ovation from the crowd when the game was dead.
Out of 3 subs, 2 were forced because of injury. If they didn't happen, he would have got 20 minutes.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bloody hell, we've just beat a team 5-1 and people are still finding ways to fit Lacazette in the side? If Laca had started today Wenger would of subbed him after 70 mins, and for a reason. Aubameyang had a fitness issue before today an Wenger still gave him 90mins.
Laca would have come on if not for the injuries that forced Wenger to rethink his subs. He could have put him instead of Auba, but he decided to take Ramsey off instead, since he recently came back from injury.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Mkhi, Ramsey, Özil, Auba, Iwobi, Mustafi all class today. So, so pleased.

You really want to put him in the same list as those guys?! Easiest ride ever for our defense yet Mustafi could've gifted two goals and a pen to a totally undeserving Everton side. Need to get rid of him asap.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
We were still ****e defensively, but at least Mikhi and Ramsey gave us something to smile about today.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How come Wenger subs Laca every time, but Aubameyang gets 90 mins in his first game? Im not complaing but it does look suspect.
Auba is a way better player. It's really that simple. I like Laca and I'm pulling for him to come good but Auba is a whole different beast that Wenger clearly rates more.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can't get too carried away, because we've put five past Everton at their place too, but that was fantastic. Particularly the first half.

The debutants could hardly have performed better. Hat trick of assists for Mkhitaryan, Özil-esque display. Auba with a wonderful little chip, constantly playing on the shoulder.

This is a new, fresh Arsenal. Defensive issues still apparent but we're gonna blow some teams away before the season is out. Special mention to Iwobi who I thought was exceptional.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like Laca alot and I see him scoring plenty when things are right around him, but I wouldnt give a toss if I never saw him play ever again as long as we're winning.
The new heartless approach to football I've taken recently. It's better this way, fondness breeds agendas and people like us are needed to balance the fanboyism that runs rife in AM.

You had your exception with Alexis but I'll let you off, he ticked too many boxes for you, love was inevitable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
See here's the thing.

+ Ramsey loves getting forward, he's good at it and there literally isn't any other CM in (world?) football who can move like he does.

+ Wenger sees this and like a good manager exploits it.

- We can't afford to do this in 90% of the matches we play, not with this system, not with Xhaka as his partner.

- Up until recently Ramsey's finishing has been woeful meaning we couldn't really exploit his good movement

With his finishing looking better than ever we could try this but it's suicidal tbh.
I'd add that his Wales performances sum him up well: playing in a free role behind the main striker suits him down to the ground but we don't have that luxury so we need him to pick and choose his moments to get forward.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lol not surprised Mourinho turn him to limited guy
Mourinho drilled in some good traits at the expense of his creativity. Those traits will benefit us.

Tonight he absolutely worked his balls off when out of possession. Not because he had too but because he wanted to. And not at the expense of his creativity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really worried about that ugly striker from Sp**s next week our defense is make me worried even when we are 4-0 up

Hope

Less
Good win.

For a striker its simple, unless you provide service he will be bad. 2nd half we stepped down and Auba did absolutely nothing.

People saying bad omens for laca don't have a clue about football.

Easy game and everyone played well.

Real test for Auba and all is Sp**s.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
See here's the thing.

+ Ramsey loves getting forward, he's good at it and there literally isn't any other CM in (world?) football who can move like he does.

+ Wenger sees this and like a good manager exploits it.

- We can't afford to do this in 90% of the matches we play, not with this system, not with Xhaka as his partner.

- Up until recently Ramsey's finishing has been woeful meaning we couldn't really exploit his good movement

With his finishing looking better than ever we could try this but it's suicidal tbh.

Ramsey is an excellent player, both with his runs and his creative balls into the 18 area. The problem is his vacating the space behind, and that space contributing to leaving us in very big trouble when the ball is overturned.

He needs to start in the front three or not start at all in my opinion. We are losing games because our defense is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom