• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't know what Kola was doing for their goal. He's surely strong enough to put the opposition off. He didn't even jump ffs.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A confident Mkhitaryan is silky similar to Özil.

I think Mkhitaryan and Özil will form a good partnership with their little flicks and link up play. Add Jack to that and you've got a great combination.

Jack-Özil-Miki and a proper DM brings back much needed midfield domination.

That is what is needed to get into fourth spot this year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Two massive games coming up from us.

The outcome of those two will determine if we go all in for the Europa or not. Personally I hope we go all in for both.
Really difficult games I would be excited if our defense was good but the defense we got it really going to be problem we just can't protect our lead

LG10

Ramsey, Mikhi, Özil, and auba is such a balanced attack. Need that winger in the summer to complete it.

skip spence

I think it may be closer than you think.

Keep your eye on Mikitaryan, he is an excellent player. You may just have a different opinion in a few months if he keeps this up.
Well I would be delighted if he's a success, and make a similar impact as Alexis. He does seem to have good vision and final third decision making. Maybe poor-ish finishing? Kind of Özil-esque player?

Axel9090

How do we fit Lacazette in the team? Do we turn him into a left winger and use him instead of Iwobi?
We should try him next to Aubameyang, just go for a 4-4-2. I wanted to see Wenger try him and PEA next to each other in the last half hour, it was the perfect time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Well I would be delighted if he's a success, and make a similar impact as Alexis. He does seem to have good vision and final third decision making. Maybe poor-ish finishing? Kind of Özil-esque player?

Miki needs to maintain his momentum and confidence. Same with Özil.

But the true issue is our defensive work. We need to improve that if we are to stand a chance.

Malky

Established Member
I genuinely got it wrong about Mkhi. Mourinho's waste of him clouded my vision of what a brilliant player he is. Dortmund form being shown tonight. At time's you'd think him and Özil share a brain, they made it look so effortless. :drool:

c00lguy

We should try him next to Aubameyang, just go for a 4-4-2. I wanted to see Wenger try him and PEA next to each other in the last half hour, it was the perfect time.

4-4-2 doesn't work in today's midfield dominated game and now's not the time for us to try a new formation.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey has shown several times he can and will play a disciplined game before(that doesn’t mean never going forward which I think is rubbish anyway) He has bossed a lot of big games and already proven he can be relied upon, he’s very strong on the defensive side too. I’m not totally opposed to playing him in the frint three as I feel we get better numbers in the middle of the pitch with Ramsey drifting inside, but you also limit his movement which is best utilised from a deeper position and it makes us even more narrow.

When his fitness levels are optimal he plays the box to box role as good as anyone. I think the fact that he never hides and always shows himself makes his faults and weaknesses that more apparant when it’s not coming off for him.

Axel9090

4-4-2 doesn't work in today's midfield dominated game and now's not the time for us to try a new formation.
We try and find a formation where we can fit up both next to each other or play Lacazette on the wing, but I dont think he'll work there despite playing there previously in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom