• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I think so. The Europa League is now our best chance. We will need to play better than today however.

Central midfield was a problem all game, but once Elneny left, we were overrun. It was pitiful to watch.

Gilberto....you are sorely missed.
this is our biggest problem, we need to sort this out.
I understand Wegner´s reclutance to play a player that is not there to play a role when you attack, but we need one, Especially away from home.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
This is a managerial problem. Auba looked just as disconnected as lacazette usually does. We were outplayed totally, easily. There were times when it looked like we couldn't control a ball. We cannot seem to play with forwards that don't play with their back to goal. Our defenders get themselves in to a comical mess on the ball now every single game.

The problem is tactics. Most of our players are good enough. Our balance is not, our preparation is not.

Ewarwoowar

Well the conservatism did nothing to inspire our most creative players to shine, personally feel with the new signings we should have placed more pressure on the Spuds and We had less to lose taking a gamble because the expectation was more on them as we are waiting for ours to bed in.

Still think we're the better footballing side than them when we take the shackles off, Jack also a little rusty today, still not a bad game though.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Difference between us and them is ****ty defending, poor tactical setup, shaky goalkeeper feet and Moussa Dembele. This guy is a ball magnet and so fast.

Moussa Dembele loves going up against our bunch of ***** but gets dominated whenever he's up against a real midfield, textbook definition of a flat track bully.

picsou

don't blame everything on Laca, we were **** all game could have been 4-0 easy. Under pressure our defense and midfield is terrible

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Did Lacazette not see Auba?

Lloris was out of his goal. It would have been a tap in at the far post.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We were poor but I can see what @Makingtrax harps on about when it comes to officiating.

If we go 1-0 up from that Auba ‘offside’ then what happens?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Our problem is we approach every game against top team like we dont believe that we are better team.

We are better than United, Sp**s and Liverpool yet we always do that passive careful and scared approach.
Because our defense is ****.

Gooner_girl14

1-0 flatters us, Kane alone could have had 3 and Ali, Lamela, Trippier all had good chances too. We only really had Laca's last kick at the end and a couple of incorrect offside calls.

We just have nothing in midfield. When Dembele was gliding through us, winning the ball and our players bouncing off him like they were nothing... I really don't see what Wenger saw in the likes of Xhaka or Elneny. The latter is a decent squad option (really out of his depth today though), but Xhaka is such a nothing player. Top 4 is gone, we should focus everything on EL otherwise we are going to fall even further.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
this "play the new guy as a transitioanl player from midfield to attack" thing that Wenger is doing to Iwobi is the same thing The Ox went trought, I dont know if it is healthy with all players, i mean Iwobi CLEARLY is a final third player, by using him in this role you are trying to convert him in something similar to Willian and he lacks power to play that role.

Goonerozil33

I think everyone needs to chill. We deserved to lose. But the big match is this Thursday. Win carabao and Europa and things will get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom