• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Anyway, side points don't matter. The only point from today is that we've gone into a NLD and let Sp*rs ride all over us. 1st half I thought at least I'd be proud of the team, but no.

I know we're inconsistent and I know we're weak. I'm not suddenly expecting us to be strong every game. But I do expect it for 90 mins in a NLD. FFS.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our problem is we approach every game against top team like we dont believe that we are better team.

We are better than United, Sp**s and Liverpool yet we always do that passive careful and scared approach.

It's because our defence is sh*t.

Wenger needs to play more protection which then hinders the rest of our attack.

We're feeding off scraps even against the smaller teams because he's playing an extra man in a defensive position. We should be playing on the front foot and dominating possession like we used to do.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still think we go our tactics wrong. We gave them too much space in our half, and we were trying to play our contested passes into a midfield that was being harassed, as they’re much quicker and were pressing. Aubameyang was hanging on the end of the end of the defence waiting for a ball over the top. The few times that happened we looked dangerous. I really think AMN should get a look in at midfield too. We’re way to laboured and slow, and we don’t have the recovery pace there.

Last edited:

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Anyway, side points don't matter. The only point from today is that we've gone into a NLD and let Sp*rs ride all over us. 1st half I thought at least I'd be proud of the team, but no.

I know we're inconsistent and I know we're weak. I'm not suddenly expecting us to be strong every game. But I do expect it for 90 mins in a NLD. FFS.

Yeah this is the worst part for me. It's clear they're the better team at the moment but to just roll over and take it up the arse like we did is absolutely pathetic. Honestly don't know why some of these lads even bothered to show up at Wembley.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Great game from Cech. Kept the scoreline respectable. I don't know how we completely go to pieces after we concede. The first half was a measured one, with both sides testing each other. But it seemed that Tottenham came out a different team on the other side of the break, and Arsenal went into Swansea mode. Don't care about the chances Laca missed, that would've papered over a crap performance. Also Iwobi shouldn't be used as a sub, he either starts the game or stays on the bench.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Starting the game with players playing out of position causing our attack to be ****. Conceding a goal eventually and then playing with 3 strikers. How many times have we watched this?
Btw. Did anyone else see the pattern that our game has been **** whenever it rains?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah, I have the audacity to blame Lacazette for not doing his job.

Kane on the other hand won his team the game.

Kane got served several chances thou

you can't blame Laca for not scoring there, it was a low percentage chance, closer to goal = closer to Lloris to and he would have taken it

samshere

Why so serieuse?
And I'm starting to realise why Mkhi was let go by utd, could have created two chances in the first half with a better touch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wenger killed him? :lol:

Didn't know he was responsible for Lacazette's snail pace and midget body.

He's very limited but all he had was his finishing. Now his confidence is low, he has nothing to his game.

French Defoe. Actually, a peak Defoe would have buried that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom