• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Milan are flapping and Gattuso is struggling. This is a good draw. Hopefully Lacazette is fit for the second leg at least.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Shame that the draw makes it very likely that both Dortmund and Athletico will make it through the round.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan been good with Gattuso since he took over but comparing the both squad ours are better of course Milan got some good players too Donnarumma Romagnoli Suso Bonaventura also promising young players like Cutrone

M

MalcomMadness

First leg on the 8th of March, two weeks away. Second leg 3 weeks away on the 15th, Laca won't be fit i don't think. Damn.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
They are playing much better with Gattuso - think we are still favourites, but will be very hard.

Very attractive for the fans, hopefully the stadium will be full.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Feel they have enough to beat us although will be close.

Season completely over by March 15th doesn't strike me as a negative right now.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not a bad draw. Not hard enough to be fearful of, not straight forward enough to be complacent about. Should be good.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom