• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 28

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ridiculous to hold him to their standard but he's still a ridiculous player.

Probably my favourite player to watch in the league, masterful dribbler.

I'm not holding him to their standard. People who overrate him talk about him as if he's their level.

He's good dribbler, but he ends up sideways passing it 8/10 times afterwards. I love dribblers who can pick a pass after the run.

Hazard is their best player and the only one you could argue made as much/more of a difference in that title winning season is Costa and Kante.

That is your opinion.

Forgot about Costa. Thats Kanté, Matic, Cortuois, Alonso, Fabregas and Costa all contributing more to last premier league title Chelsea won than Hazard. Thank you for that!

c00lguy

What happened to Chelsea is in crisis and they will never win the league again?
Because that was the attitude on here not too long ago.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Fraudzard has been indeed been more of a "I'll get the occasional late goal in a 4-0 win" compared to the elite Costa, scoring in decisive moments all the time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm not holding him to their standard. People who overrate him talk about him as if he's their level.

He's good dribbler, but he ends up sideways passing it 8/10 times afterwards. I love dribblers who can pick a pass after the run.

I mean he is sixth in the league for key pass per 90 which for a player who primarily dribbles is good.

I can't imagine anyone seriously compare him to Ronaldo in particular beyond delusional Chelsea fans and people on a wind up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fraudzard has been indeed been more of a "I'll get the occasional late goal in a 4-0 win" compared to the elite Costa, scoring in decisive moments all the time.
Well since we're talking about last season, Costa scored 11 goals to equalise or give his team the lead, Hazard score 9 so not a huge difference.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom